dog cachers

therat

who has a dog who goes caching with them and has there own geocaching name i have one naked mut dog

Hmmmm, not sure where the Op is going with this, I don't have a dog that goes caching with me, but I do have this neat BiPed that helps me out. You know no opposable thumbs makes it hard to hold a pencil for logging, also no thumbs makes it hard to use the space key on a qwerty!

B):angry:B)

who has a dog who goes caching with them and has there own geocaching name i have one naked mut dog

Hmmmm, not sure where the Op is going with this, I don't have a dog that goes caching with me, but I do have this neat BiPed that helps me out. You know no opposable thumbs makes it hard to hold a pencil for logging, also no thumbs makes it hard to use the space key on a qwerty!

:blink::laughing::blink:

that dog on the picture i saw a dig at moga that had the same pack

Our dog goes caching with us. His name is KYO. We do sometimes call him KYO the GEODOG. He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Sometimes we have to pick him up and carry him (low ground clearance) when we bushwack. LOL http://img.geocaching.com/cache/log/da0d18...b3b08054447.jpg

I'm glad to hear that you have to carry your dog sometimes! Our dog Dude, a Shih Tzu, doesn't like the tall grass so we often are carrying him. He doesn't work out being a good decoy that way for sure!

:o:ph34r::D

that dog on the picture i saw a dig at moga that had the same pack

Not sure where or what Moga is, but I haven't been out of California as of yet. The pack can been had at REI and comes in different sizes and different colors. The BiPed then took small discarded still useable CamelBak bladders .40 oz I think they are which fit into the pack very nicely on each side. Of course I drain from each side evenly, if you don't or use water bottles it has a tendancy to tip to the heavier side; but rocks in the lighter side will re-balance the saddlebag out.

Edited by Piglit9

TEAM NAB is made up of 2 human cachers plus Bulli the Wonder Dog (he's the "B" in our name). He is a 7 year old Jack Russell Terrier and he loves to cache as much as anyone around. He has his own account and you can see him up looking up that name. He is also featured on the forums under geocoins and taking your dog for a walk.

Edited by AbbysGrammy

I don't take my dog with me. I don't have a saddle and he's never learned the concept of STAY! or COME! Leashes mean nothing more than a temporary inconvenience for him until he can yank it out of my hand.

I do cache with my ferrets though. They make ideal cachemates for me. I don't have to clean up their poo...they don't need to stop every three seconds to mark yet another tree, they love the leash, they'll crawl in those hard to see holes without fear and sometimes drag the cache out with them (unless it's an ammo can) and they have the amazing ability to warn me about animals/reptiles nearby. Their tails puff up to look like a bottle brush and they stop dead in their tracks. They fit quite nice in my vented backpack also.