Guardian Geocoin

Sepp & Berta

Hello,

i had a nice idea for a new geocoin and I'd like to show you my artwork. :D I think, seeking a cache (especially 5*terrain-caches) sometimes brings you in dangerous situations and it would be always good to have an angel who watches over you...

The guardian Geocoin specifications:

38mm diameter

3mm thickness

2D backside

3D frontside

black hard enamel with silver letters in it (saying)

blue transparent color

silver (nickel)

500 pcs

hole (to use it as a chain)

Price: USD10.00

guardian-coin-preview2xs.jpg

I hope, you like my new coin :unsure:

greetings from Bavaria,

Sepp & Berta

edit: some german-speaks-english-errors ;-)

Edited by Sepp & Berta

Hi Guys, We have the complete set of your "GeocachingSkills" coins and enjoy showing them off, congrats on this one too It looks awesome, we love this one too :D

Yes the english reads good to me :D

Will you be trading any? I have something to trade now. Otherwise I will be keeping an eye out for sales :D

P.S. I got sent one of the skills coins as a secret mission and will be sending it off to travel and for others to enjoy :unsure:

I LOVE the coin :D , and I think you should get samples in gold and copper, as well as silver. I think they would be just as lovely! :D

Schöne Grüße,

Candy

I'm not sure.... Wouldn't gold look too heavy... or overdo? I got the bavaria geocoin in silver an gold and IME silver looks so much better than gold.

BTW: the symbol overlayed on the blue "button" is an angel symbol which means >finding a way .. a direction..

:unsure:

thank you so much for your replies!

Berta, you indicated "blue transparent color" in your description ... have you thought about actually putting a small Swarovsky crystal on there? Or were those "geocaching skills" coins enough to put you completely off of stones on coins forever? :D

Candy

WHOOPS!! Just read your post about the symbol, and looked at the picture a little closer. Write this off to a pair of blind 52-yr-old eyes! :D:D:unsure:

Candy

Berta, you indicated "blue transparent color" in your description ... have you thought about actually putting a small Swarovsky crystal on there? Or were those "geocaching skills" coins enough to put you completely off of stones on coins forever? :D

Candy

oh no! not again :unsure:

i got allergic symptoms caused by the epoxy glue. Or will you come to help me? ;-)

for your eyes i recommend you the geocaching vision coin *lol*

No, i'm sorry, USD10 is without shipping, but the paypal fees are included.

Maybe i find somebody in USA, who would assume shipment in USA. This would be cheaper for all USA recipients.

If somebody wants to offer one's services, please let me know :D

I would be happy to help with US shipments. My brother and sister-in-law are visiting her parents in Germany right now! Maybe you could send some home with them! :unsure:

I would definitely be in for a couple.

MommyFinder, that would be a great idea, if you could do that.

I contacted Sepp & Berta offline. My brother and sister-in-law will be back in the US next week, too early to pick up the coins. My other sister-in-law who also occasionally travels to Germany, won't be going this year. They both have parents, aunts, etc. who live in Germany. So far, none of them will be travelling to the US this summer. I have one more relative I'll be able to contact next week to see if she is planning any trips in the near future. (Her German accent is so strong, she's hard for me to understand! :ph34r: ) But, I'll post if I get any positive news!

Since today the Guardian Geocoins and the Future Geocoins can be pre-ordered.

sample-guardiancoin-2sides.jpg

sample-futurecoin-2sides.jpg

They will be available in the middle of august. Please find all specifications of the coins and also the orderpage (in coinshop) on my website: http://www.mygeocoin.de/pages/en.php. (edited link to english website)

I hope, you like my coins! <_<

best regards,

Claudia aka Sepp & Berta

Edited by Sepp & Berta

We got some news! A good one and a bad one.

Good:

The coins have finally arrived and they look good :unsure:

Bad:

The minter printed the wrong trackingcodes onto the Futurecoins :)

What does this mean?:

All preorders with Guardiancoins ONLY will be shipped in the next few days. If you preorderd the Futurecoins or both it's going to take a little bit longer (start of Sept.).

We are very sorry for the delay.

Best Regards,

Sepp & Berta