Indiana Fall Picnic Camping

daggy

Camping reservations are starting to roll in for Fall Picnic camping at Summitt Lake State Park. I will try to keep a map updated for those who post their site number here. Stop by and introduce yourself. We love to meet new cachers. Our site will be #39.

a393f25b-162a-4bcf-845f-6937622c86c7.jpg

#53 Moondoggie30 I think has moved because it does not show on the state park map as reserved.

The following spots have also been reserved but I don't know if they are geocachers;

11, 13, 20, 22, 27, 29-31, 33, 37, 38, 40, 42, 46, 47, 49, & 60

Thanks 501 for keeping the map updated.

Edited by t_bird

#53 Moondoggie30 I think has moved because it does not show on the state park map as reserved.

The following spots have also been reserved but I don't know if they are geocachers;

I did call Indiana DNR to confirm that i do have site 53

Edited by moondoggie30

I did call Indiana DNR to confirm that i do have site 53

Cool

With so many cachers camping, it would be nice if everyone made a little sign to put in their campsite telling who they were. Just a thought.

Chris-Team Shydog

Funny you should mention it, Chris. We've made up a little sign already that we're planning to post at our campsite. So naturally I think it's a terrific idea! :ph34r:

Alicia (1/3 of the lakedawgs crew)

With so many cachers camping, it would be nice if everyone made a little sign to put in their campsite telling who they were. Just a thought.

Chris-Team Shydog

Funny you should mention it, Chris. We've made up a little sign already that we're planning to post at our campsite. So naturally I think it's a terrific idea! :rolleyes:

Alicia (1/3 of the lakedawgs crew)

I might have a few things to dress the place up.

Rumors have that there will be a hog roast at camp site # 12. Anyone else hear that rumor??

If you want to hear a good story, ask Neos 1 about the time he was "volunteered" to help the Samoans roast the pig and grill Teriyaki chicken for 150 people.

I was invited to a hog roast a few weeks back. I show up in tuxedo and was looking forward to seeing Dean Martin, Charlie Callas, Rich Little, etc. .... BIG mistake.

Is everyone studying up on their Trivial Pursiut Categories? State Parks, National Parks, Indiana Geograpy and Geocaching. There will be plenty of prizes for those with the right answers. See you all next weekend.

Deermark

Won't that interfere with all the wining and wenching?

Is everyone studying up on their Trivial Pursiut Categories? State Parks, National Parks, Indiana Geograpy and Geocaching. There will be plenty of prizes for those with the right answers. See you all next weekend.

Deermark

STUDYING?!?!? There's going to be a test? Awww man, I suck at test!!