GPSMAP 76

Hi,

I purchased this gps in April, 2007. It has 8 MB of memory but it will not hold all the charts I neeed for my crusing needs. It's a great starter gps. I have the PC cable & the manual. It's pratically brand new, I used it only 2 times. I purchased the gpsmap 76CSX so I don't have any use for this one.

I can send pictures if interested.

Thanks,

George

No takers on the $115 price you posted just a few days ago eh? You might want to be aware that this model is going for about $60-70 on eBay and even the GPSmap 76S (that has 24 megs of memory) is around $85.

Hi,

I purchased this gps in April, 2007. It has 8 MB of memory but it will not hold all the charts I neeed for my crusing needs. It's a great starter gps. I have the PC cable & the manual. It's pratically brand new, I used it only 2 times. I purchased the gpsmap 76CSX so I don't have any use for this one.

I can send pictures if interested.

Thanks,

George

No takers on the $115 price you posted just a few days ago eh? You might want to be aware that this model is going for about $60-70 on eBay and even the GPSmap 76S (that has 24 megs of memory) is around $85.

I didn't see the original $115 post. But my gut reaction to this one was it can't possibly be worth much more than $50. But people often do not do any research and overpay online. Caveat Emptor.

Thanks for the info. I will keep it as a back up.

I didn't see the original $115 post. But my gut reaction to this one was it can't possibly be worth much more than $50. But people often do not do any research and overpay online. Caveat Emptor.