Nano Cache Catagory

jAY miLLS

I like the idea of a nano container. Given the scale in a previous post, a good size would be 1/4 oz or smaller is a nanocache. This makes it 1/8 of the size of a film canister. That would satisfy those that want to be able to exclude these categories. However, the magnetic sheet caches with a log should still be considered microcaches because they have microcache-sized logs.

Since (as you point out) there is no such thing as a nano category, what do you propose as a definition?

Nano = Too small for a log book.

Actually, Nano should be defined as ANY Container that is smaller than 1 inch in size. As an example, If its Smaller than a Quarter, then its a nano.

The Steaks

Since (as you point out) there is no such thing as a nano category, what do you propose as a definition?

Nano = Too small for a log book.

Actually, Nano should be defined as ANY Container that is smaller than 1 inch in size. As an example, If its Smaller than a Quarter, then its a nano.

The Steaks

That just breaks the spirit of my rule since if it's too small for a log, it's too small to list and if it can't be listed it doesn't need it's own catagory.

I don't want a nano size category. Two good caches I found in the area were one nano hidden inside a snail shell and another one hidden in a nutshell. If the listing said nano, it wouldn't have been as good a hide.

Edited by Wacka