Pre-Sale for The Cacher Geocoin Set

SoCalGeocoins

Cacherfront.jpgCacherback.jpg

This is for a Pre-Order for The Cacher Geocoin set. There are 2 coins in the set a nickel and black Nickel Geocoin. There will be a Gold LE to be sold at a later time. If your interested in these coins click here or email me at socalgeocoins@aol.com. This coin is trackable and has a unique Icon cacherbl32.gif

COIN PRICE AND SHIPPING:

WORLDWIDE: $18.00 each

USA + Canada SHIPPING: $2.00 First Coin set; $1.00 Each Additional Coin set.

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: Please Send An Email For Shipping.

You will get 1 Nickel and 1 Black Nickel Coin for this price.

Size: 1.5” Imitation Hard Enamel Glows in the Dark

Thickness: 3 mm

Metals: 100 Nickel, 100, Black Nickel and 50 Gold LE

Trackable: Yes, www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, Skull

Activation Codes: www.coincodes.com

Unique Features: The front has The Cacher Skull with glow in the dark Enamel. On the back it says "Trackable at Geocaching.com" and "Caches will come to know me well. Call me The Cacher"

ORDER email INFORMATION:

If you are interested in purchasing, please send an email to: socalgeocoins@aol.com

Subject: The Cacher Geocoin set

(Copy and paste this into the email)

Geo Nick:

Paypal Email:

Contact Email Address:

Quantity Desired:

A smaller more informative picture would be great like others have said its really hard to tell whats going on with the "art" you have posted. I see a red line on the posted art so I am guessing that this is the die art. I would sugguest that you post the actual un edited die art as it should fill us in on more of the details about the coin.

Jake

cacherartwork.jpg

Just to clear it up, Yes all the white spots are cutouts, the coins are all metal with glow in the dark Enamel on the Skull. This is taken from a belt buckle from the Punisher series. And the wording on the back is simular to the line at the end of the movie. I really liked the design of the belt buckel so I designed a simular coin. The coin has a unique Icon and are all trackable. There is a Gold LE coin that will be sold after, I will post when the Gold coins go on sale.

Edited by SoCalGeocoins