Different color for different tracks?

shivia

- Hello all, I have some tracks to put together on the same gps file, so I can see all of them on the same screen.

- How do I assign a different color on each track to distinguish them on my 60csx screen?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by shivia
menu, menu, tracks, highlite the track you want, enter, now you can change the color of tracks

- yes, I dot it. But when I copy/paste the second track into the first one, the second track does not keep its own color, it takes the color of the first one.

OK. I think I see the confusion -- partly my fault. When I said "join" I did not mean the command in Mapsource.

Suppose you open your gdb file with 3 tracks. If you "Join" the tracks you will end up with one track, that's why only one color: there is really only one track. You cannot make a rainbow track. You will need to select the colors for each individual track (in Track Properties) and leave them as individual tracks. If you want to connect the tracks together (notice I didn't say "join") use the track drawing tools (and color those connector tracks too).