2007 Colorado State Geocoin

AtwellFamily

2007 Colorado State Geocoin

CO20072.jpg

Pre-Sales price - $7.50 each

Regular Price - $9.00 each

Shipping Worldwide ~ $2.00 first coin $.50 for each additional (max $4.00)

Order Here

*Also if there is anyone out there I would be more than happy to give a discount price for purchases of 10 or more coins.

COIN STATS:

Size: 2.25" x 1.16 " scale dimension of license plate

Thickness: 3.5mm (very hefty coin)

Metal: Nickel with duel plating on back

Trackable: www.geocaching.com

Icon: Yes something like this CO200732.jpg

Comments: 3D fossil with duel plating in black nickel, hard and soft for license plate effect.

Activation codes: codes will be available at www.CoinCodes.com

*Slight change to coin from sample - the sky will be hard enamel, and to get the green color closer to license plate green this enamel color will be used D3019.jpg

Order Here

This was work by myself and a few other cachers from 07725843-2df2-4f12-a33a-0b663ad8fda4.jpg Some proceeds and/or coins will be donated back to the organization to help fund caching activites in Colorado. Your support is appreciated.

The organization is relativly new and doesn't have the money to fund this project up front, that is why we are collecting money for coins before they are ready. To date I have funded the project this year.

Thank you for your orders.

Oooooh aaaaaahhhh! I like the fact you're discounting to those who pay the pre-sale. Patience and delayed gratification should count for something in this game!! <_<

I'm down for 3 knowing in advance that the anticipated ship date is 6 weeks from now and I'm getting 17% off for doing so.

Edited by Droo

Nice coins but no presales for me. I'll take a chance there will still be one available when you have them in hand.

Can you complete a reservation form, link at bottom of order form? Help with the numbers we would order.

Only reason for pre-sales is the state coin and myself or Geocaching Colorado didn't have funds to fund the entire project. I have funded about $300 to date on this just to get to this stage.

thanks for your support and please complete the reservation form.

Nice coins but no presales for me. I'll take a chance there will still be one available when you have them in hand.

Can you complete a reservation form, link at bottom of order form? Help with the numbers we would order.

Only reason for pre-sales is the state coin and myself or Geocaching Colorado didn't have funds to fund the entire project. I have funded about $300 to date on this just to get to this stage.

thanks for your support and please complete the reservation form.

I've been trying to barter with CLAMM for some MN coins. Maybe I'll up my order a few and beg for a trade... :)

Excellent work Atwell! E-mail on the way.

I am gobbling up geocoins like I have lots of money or something!! However, this one is SPECIAL. Love the Colorado 2007 design. Love license plates and love geocaching, although haven't done that much yet.

My first cache was in Colorado, too. Love the place.

I'll order ten if you let me know what the discount is for 10 or more.

Thanks

Jackie

Some proceeds and/or coins will be donated back to the organization to help fund caching activites in Colorado. Your support is appreciated.

So is all of this going to the geocaching organization or are indiivduals keeping some of the money for themselves? Usually, state coins are made by state orgs (and the money is often fronted by individuals in the org to help the project going). :)

Mint issues with color change and hard enamel vs soft enamel. I have seen the new samples and will post picture with new expected ship date. Sorry these are late, and unfortunately I will be gone next week so it looks like they should ship to every around August 10 when I return.

This is why on a personal coin I don't invoice before coins arrive, I had to on this because I couldn't fund the entire project.

Sorry again for the delay.

Mint issues with color change and hard enamel vs soft enamel. I have seen the new samples and will post picture with new expected ship date. Sorry these are late, and unfortunately I will be gone next week so it looks like they should ship to every around August 10 when I return.

This is why on a personal coin I don't invoice before coins arrive, I had to on this because I couldn't fund the entire project.

This is the reason I hate presales. Sorry, but they really shouldn't be allowed.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I want to give everyone un update.

The mint was confusion regarding where the hard enamel and soft enamel went on the front. They produced another sample to make sure we got it correct. As well as the new color on the green. I didn't think it would take this long but apparently the mint(s) are having issues these days, especially on communication.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=168713

That all being said the coins are due to arrive the first week in August. I will be traveling so the coins will not ship out until August 10 or so. I realize I have had some peoples money for 6 weeks and I apologize for the delay. This is the reason I don't normally pre-bill for coins. I did it on this coin because it is a state coin and I couldn't front all the money needed for these coins at this time.

I how to ship these using the paypal link so you should get notice when they ship.

We pre-paid for a good sized batch of coins and we appreciated the opportunity to pre-pay and get coins at a more reasonable price.

We were aware that there might be unexpected delays because that stuff happens...

Thank you for maintaining communication and we hope you have fun on your travels!!

Woo Hoo!! Got mine today and they look great :o ... Just one problem, I can't find a way to activate it. <_<

When i went to coincodes.com, I can't find the icon to click on to get the activation code.

What am i to do? :o

Bob

Doesn't look like they have them up yet. Will bug them to try and get up this week.

Woo Hoo!! Got mine today and they look great :D ... Just one problem, I can't find a way to activate it. :surprise:

When i went to coincodes.com, I can't find the icon to click on to get the activation code.

What am i to do? :(

Bob

Doesn't look like they have them up yet. Will bug them to try and get up this week.

Mike:

Please resend the codes and we'll get them up for you right away.

Thanks

Eric