EASY COINTEST!

nolefan9399

This is a cointest for one of my gold XLE Just Married 2007 geocoins. Only 10 of these coins were made. I have 9, the only other person that has one is DLiming. Here is your chance to be the next person to get one. No super duper trivia questions for this coin, it is pretty cut and dry. Whoever buys the most of my regular Just Married 2007 coins at LANDSHARKZ will win the coin. Just PM me or e-mail me the amount of coins you purchased and the top 3 will be posted. I will change the top 3 as many times as needed so everyone knows where they stand. I will also be verifying the amount with Landharkz to keep it fair. The cointest will end when the coins sell out or July 16th whichever comes first. In the event there is a tie, the person who reached that number FIRST will win the coin. Good luck!

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

Doesnt seem like a contest at all. Just who desires to spend more money. Essentially and auction of sorts.

Hope it works for you! :angry:

Well this is not the first time I have been shot down on a forum thread. I guess I will close this since most see this as a negative.

Doesnt seem like a contest at all. Just who desires to spend more money. Essentially and auction of sorts.

Hope it works for you! :angry:

Well this is not the first time I have been shot down on a forum thread. I guess I will close this since most see this as a negative.

I dont have a problem with it at all. B) I just dont think it fits the definition of contest. I hope you sell your coins and someone gets a cool LE.