Take a DOG out caching...

Tank Hounds

Here are some pics of one of the Tank Hounds...Rosie...you have to remember that usually she sleeps all day while I"m at work she was pooped! She found the first one...

Rosiefindingcache7.jpg

Then she was a bit more tired at the next one...

Rosieclosewithcache7.jpg

Then we stopped at had our pic taken with Pikes Peak in the background (it's prettier with snow on it!)

SusanRosiePikesPeak7.jpg

And then on the way home I stopped for dogfood (it costs an arm and a leg to feed 5 hounds!) and when I opened the trunk she jumped right in...it was like she was saying "I want to go home and nap!"

Rosiejumpedinthetrunk7.jpg

And here she is on the way home...zonked...and she slept all evening...(but of course she got up to eat!)

Rosietiredaftercaching7.jpg

OK, so here are the winners! I sent the list of numbers to my husband and told him to pick 7 of them...didn't tell him why..hee hee...

So these people send me your addy and I'll get a coin out to you

Eleanor

ClickChik

Forthgeralz

Rhaegar's Jewels

Scobey

LordTatchman

topdpgajax

and Daisy Mae (honorable mention to the pig!!)

Tank Hounds

oh great now we can reply* - thanks awfully to the TankHounds for this fun contest ( loved alll the pics - esp daisy mae!) and for our new coin - fancy winning something :rolleyes: rather than getting our hounds to sniff their way to their new home ( the desired idea but there's quite a bit of water in the way and the tank isn't amphibious ) we will release something with wings to go north to Colorado.

hoping BrokenW's pup is better.

*(I don't know what is up with the new board on our mac but we can only see posts when they are teh initial one in a thread or after about a week - nothing from jul 7 on can be seen on this thread- we get a Pink error message)