Glitch in Microsoft Streets and Trips?

For a couple of years now we have used Microsoft Streets and Trips loaded onto a laptop in conjunction with our GPS units. Lately, for the first time we have had two instances where caches were plotted in the wrong location on the Streets and Trips map. One was over a mile away, the other about three miles. Both of our GPS units had them in the correct place. The laptop and the GPS units were all loaded through GSAK from the same pocket query so I would have thought that they would all be correct or all incorrect. Any thoughts on what could have caused this?

Dumb question, but are you converting the coordinates to ones that Microsoft S&T uses? The typical format we use at the Geocaching site is not one of the coordinate formats they use. If you're trying to wiggle the numbers directly from GC.com into S&T, you'd have to convert them to the format that S&T supports first.

Dumb question, but are you converting the coordinates to ones that Microsoft S&T uses? The typical format we use at the Geocaching site is not one of the coordinate formats they use. If you're trying to wiggle the numbers directly from GC.com into S&T, you'd have to convert them to the format that S&T supports first.

I put the Pocket Query data into GSAK and then export the data as a Microsoft Streets and Trips Text File as I have always done in the past with no problems. So no I am not trying to wiggle the numbers directly into S&T. Perhaps these is just isolated cases and it won't continue to be a problem. I just thought it was kinda strange