HOT NEWS, Badger and Vix are on one....

Stuey

I have just had a call from Matt saying that he and Vix are currently sat in their car by a reservoir in Lancashire about to find their 70th cache since they started caching in the small hours. They are aiming for the fastest 100, and at the moment they are well on course to beat that (I think they said it was 20h 27m).

Matt will also hit his 2000th cache during the mission, so keep your fingers crossed for them.... it looks like a few congrats threads might be posted :rolleyes:

I heard a few minutes ago from Matt that he and vix have found the first 100 of the day in 15 hours and 15 minutes. I wonder how many more they will get?!?!

Congratulations on the new "fastest 100" record!

WOW!

That's some going. Just done the maths, average of a cache found every 9min, 9 secs, potentially a 24hr record of 157 caches at this rate? :(

Well done and keep on caching...

:)<_<

I heard a few minutes ago from Matt that he and vix have found the first 100 of the day in 15 hours and 15 minutes. I wonder how many more they will get?!?!

Congratulations on the new "fastest 100" record!

Doesn't beat to 103 caches in 12 hours that the Badger did in Texas last August though. But he had a good driver for that one. <_<

Edited by SlytherinAlex

Phew, finally finished logging all of those caches. It was a fun day, we both enjoyed ourselves... Logging them took nearly as long as finding them!

We stopped at 100 as that was our goal.

Little sleep the night before, and loaded with red bull, I got a bit excited on the way to the last cache and took a bit of the car! Vix has the photo evidence... ooops! :D

Thanks all.