FSM coin

Just got home myself and am reading about things.

Sorry for the issues everyone, but sometimes in the wild wired web, things happen.

I'm glad to see that some are making the best of things and enjoying the "game" of trying to get them.

Obviously, this was not intentional and I'm sure C&P is doing what they can.

Thanks for the interest gang.

And good luck to those who (still) want one.

I got to play the "put 'em in my cart, give my payment info, and they're out of stock" game. How the hell do you put something in your cart, only to have it disappear right after you give your payment information?!

Wasted just over an hour of my life. Done playing this game. Last time I'll try to buy coins from this site.

Sorry for the issues everyone, but sometimes in the wild wired web, things happen.

I'm glad to see that some are making the best of things and enjoying the "game" of trying to get them.

LOL I'd love to have half the interset you've got, in my coin!! :laughing::rolleyes::lol:

I got to play the "put 'em in my cart, give my payment info, and they're out of stock" game. How the hell do you put something in your cart, only to have it disappear right after you give your payment information?!

Wasted just over an hour of my life. Done playing this game. Last time I'll try to buy coins from this site.

I agree

Anyone wanna swap some Antique Silver for some Bronze!? Somehow my mixture of both ended up only being Bronze in the final order. Didn't notice until after I'd paid. I have 4 to swap! (And before anyone jumps on me for buying 4 of each - or trying to - I am buying for several people.

Anyone wanna swap some Antique Silver for some Bronze!? Somehow my mixture of both ended up only being Bronze in the final order. Didn't notice until after I'd paid. I have 4 to swap! (And before anyone jumps on me for buying 4 of each - or trying to - I am buying for several people.

Great. I just left for a second it sounds like I missed them. Grr...

I still say someone bought a ton. I wish they had limited people to howmany they could buy to avoid people having to go to a secondary market for them. I'm a relatively new collector and probably won't be able to swap for them :laughing:

Edited by brumbjorn

So, when does the second minting happen?

From what I understand, there should be more available soon. No, I don't know what "soon" means, sorry.

I do know that what Hula Bum posted is correct. Multiple browsers and carts cause the inventory to delete prematurely. Once the totals are run and things are settled, I think more will become available.

Just stay tuned for info.

Again, I appreciate the interest and those that can take the "issues" with a grain of salt.

Hail to the coin snatchers!!!!!!!...Last I remember of this is when The first 100 evil micros came out and i got 2 sets...I ended up givin one of em der Glows to Chelmo and since then we have been great friends~~~Anyone wanna be my friend??? :laughing: ...Or at least a friend to Damenace!!! ;):lol::lol:

I was supposed to grab him one set and miserably failed in the process! ;) ......AAAAAAAAH, I also told Chelmo Id try to have his back...and we all know how much he wanted one!!! :rolleyes:

Ditto buddy! Same thing with the dragon decoders! Gone before I even got a chance at the AC. Totally believe people are buying a mass number to resell on ebay. Especially since I have already seen two AC on ebay and the price was outrageous.

Well my persistance has paid off. I actually submitted a pretty good order of each as it was a "heat of the moment" ordeal. Bad news is the girlfriend is not talking to me tonight now after seeing the total of my order. She is demanding that I sell a few on that one place or tw3nty3ight isnt going to have a happy next few weeks. So for those of you that didnt get them they will be up for grabs and ill start them at $1 I wanted ALL of these for myself too. :laughing: But me love my girlfriend.

Good News As of right now I have one of each up for trade. Email offers.

Hail to the coin snatchers!!!!!!!...Last I remember of this is when The first 100 evil micros came out and i got 2 sets...I ended up givin one of em der Glows to Chelmo and since then we have been great friends~~~Anyone wanna be my friend??? :laughing: ...Or at least a friend to Damenace!!! ;):lol::lol:

I was supposed to grab him one set and miserably failed in the process! ;) ......AAAAAAAAH, I also told Chelmo Id try to have his back...and we all know how much he wanted one!!! :rolleyes:

ahem...

Again, I appreciate the interest and those that can take the "issues" with a grain of salt.

LOL I did earlier but I just lost on ebay too, so I've stayed up til 1.30am for naff all.................I'm off to cry! :laughing:

Oh and to all those that have got loads..........go and show off on another thread and let us who had them in the cart, sulk here! ;)B);)B):rolleyes::lol::lol:;)

Edited by cacherelle

From what I understand, there should be more available soon. No, I don't know what "soon" means, sorry.

I do know that what Hula Bum posted is correct. Multiple browsers and carts cause the inventory to delete prematurely. Once the totals are run and things are settled, I think more will become available.

Just stay tuned for info.

I don't have the time to sit at my computer waiting for info, so I guess I will miss out on this one, or will have to trade for it (or even worse, have to buy it off ebay from one of the profiteers, you know who you are). :rolleyes:

If anyone wants to trade me one, let me know! :laughing:

--Marky