FSM coin

Awesome... Congratulations Glenn!

You da man! :)

Well I have had a very special event ! I was contacted by the Noodley one him/her self asking to drop a FSM coin in Florida to spread the Divine word. be it that my schedule has been kind of busy and not wanting to rely on excepting a coin in the mail I sent off the coin numbers from one of the FSM coins I had bought at sale and asked that it be activated and used for the drop instead of excepting one via mail, The coin was activated by the FSM , I "grabbed" the coin to be dropped this coming week in a Florida cache.

Coin To Drop

Very unexpected in my mail came a Copper version one of 30 made gifted to me by the FSM, Thank you kindly this will be a special coin in my collection never to be parted with. Glenn

Rats! I missed the pre order, will it still be possible to purchase a coin once they are minted?

No more are due to be sold, although I suspect extras were ordered by C&P to cover any that are lost in the post, so at some stage they may be put up for sale.

Otherwise, would you like to trade for one? Contact me through my profile, if you would.

I got an email from Coins and Pins announcing some new coins that were up for sale. At the bottom was the following message regarding the new run of the FSM coin for those who are waiting:

Important notice of the Flying Spaghetti Monster coin presale:

The FSM pre-order coins are currently in production. We estimate the coins will start shipping out around 17 Sep 2007 to those who ordered them. Those of you who show an order on hold in your account can expect to start receiving these coins in two weeks (longer for overseas orders). Please allow adequate time for transit. These are still in production and any delays in production will cause a delay in shipping.

Won't be in time for the OSTA event but still worth the wait!

My 10 year old son got such a kick out of the coins. He'd never heard of the FSM, so he laughed out loud at each explanation of what everything was. :lol:

My 5 year old (rattusbaggus) is the same - he thinks FSM is an absolute hoot!!!!! When the coins arrived he went running around showing them - look mum, look - Flying Spaghetti Monster. He even took one to school for show and tell!!!

My 10 year old son got such a kick out of the coins. He'd never heard of the FSM, so he laughed out loud at each explanation of what everything was. :lol:

My 5 year old (rattusbaggus) is the same - he thinks FSM is an absolute hoot!!!!! When the coins arrived he went running around showing them - look mum, look - Flying Spaghetti Monster. He even took one to school for show and tell!!!

That's cute. :lol:

After all the talk before of the googly eyes being squished, I had to mention it to him to make sure that he's gentle. :lol:

Edited by Ambrosia

Avast , mateys! T'day's the day t' talk like a pirate, don't ye ken. And Lo, I got me fair warnin' thet me order o' the infamous FSM coins are fast making their way t' me door. Shiver me timbers, me hearties.

Neos2 - Congratulations. As the first, and only, person to post in this thread on "Talk Like A Pirate Day" in my native tongue, you've been awarded a copper version of my coin.

I'll contact you via PM for your address.

WOOHOO... Doing the Happy Dance. Happy happy, joy joy...

FSM Carbonara has arrived in Aotearoa, steaming hot and ready to coinsume. :huh:

And in celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask Could crop-circles be the work of a cereal killer?

Edited by keewee
WOOHOO... Doing the Happy Dance. Happy happy, joy joy...

FSM Carbonara has arrived in Aotearoa, steaming hot and ready to coinsume. :huh:

And in celebration of Ask a Stupid Question Day, I ask Could crop-circles be the work of a cereal killer?

My Sketti coins arrived with 20/20 vision. Love the Marinara!

For Ask a Stupid Question Day, I need help, does anyone know the number to 911?