FSM coin

A little more information has been decided. The coins should go on sale this coming weekend (as early as Saturday and as late as Sunday night).

There should not be a rush to buy them since this is a pre-order and I'll make as many as are ordered. So...no shopping cart crashes, no "mine got taken out of my cart", etc. The ordering will be open for somewhere between 3-5 days so there will be plenty of time to order la pasta negra .

I'm also toying with the idea of doing the marinera version:

fsmsblkred350rw7.gif

I just haven't decided if I want to do this version for public consumption or not. I've stuck with the blue glitter so far because of the blue moderator tag. I may just do a small run of these for myself, but I'm not sure yet....

I'm also toying with the idea of doing the marinera version:

fsmsblkred350rw7.gif

I just haven't decided if I want to do this version for public consumption or not. I've stuck with the blue glitter so far because of the blue moderator tag. I may just do a small run of these for myself, but I'm not sure yet....

FSM, you are a big TEASE!!! :P

CF30

Go for it FSM. What would spaghetti be without a marinara. Besides, after all this you deserve your own model. :D

Mangia!

That's the thing, I already have the Copper Version for myself.

Think of the copper as the appetizer and the red as the main course. Once in a while it is ok to have a very rich meal of multiple courses. :P

Is there anything being done to prevent the eyes from smashing?

I Think they have improved packaging with their shipments. I remember them saying that and when I got my Geocaching dragons, they came in a small box wrapped in bubble wrap, rather than a mailer...So I think they have come up with a solution to prevent the XLE and XXLE Blind versions!

I also would like to say I like the Red Marinara on the Black Sketti as well!

Come on people...don't torment the nice pasta person/thing...the RED was a teaser for something s/he/it might do for him/her/itself...NOT for us...and now you want white and green...for shame!

The BN with blue is for us...don't get greedy!

Just be thankful we're getting the 'all you can eat' version at all... <_<

Come on people...don't torment the nice pasta person/thing...the RED was a teaser for something s/he/it might do for him/her/itself...NOT for us...and now you want white and green...for shame!

Just be thankful we're getting the 'all you can eat' version at all... :o

Yep I like the Green and Red too! and White! :o

No Greed!...Just helpin Sketti decide is all! He's actin like a salad...All tossed on what to do! <_<

Did not notice a mention of white before...would white be alfredo?

I am not greedy...I'll take my pasta any way I can get it <_<

The pesto and the marinara colors puts one in a christmas spirit! Think of all the joy these would bring if they were made! B)

Nah, the Christmas one would look like this:

fsmxmas1jp0.jpg

:D<_<:o

Thanks for the pre-bed time giggle! Now will it be sweet dreams or noodlemares ? :o

Whatever you decide to mint, I'll be ordering at least one, these are great!

Just be thankful we're getting the 'all you can eat' version at all... <_<

Party pooper. :o

Party pooper. :o

That's what I do best... <_<

Blue, marinara, alfredo.... red, white & blue. Stir 'em up. Pretty.....

Aye! :o In any color glitter this coin would look great! Red, blue, green, white, yellow, pink, purple... Heck, FSM could probably make one of each color and we would happily buy one of each. <_< But I really don't think he will, as much fun as the might be. I'm looking forward to this weekend and the presell. And I will be happy to order a couple BN with blue glitter! BUT IF there should be other options, I certainly wouldn't argue against it. :o

CF30

Nah, the Christmas one would look like this:

fsmxmas1jp0.jpg

Then it would be somethin like (in a rudolph tune) "Flying Spaghetti Monster the red nose Flying Spaghetti Monster had a very shiny nose"...Just too much, But imagine a heard of FSM's pullin that Sleigh!!! <_<:oB)

So RED It is!!!!!!...Come'on, cant ya just tell em BigD wants a Pesto Green, They could just dab it with Yellow #5 while its still wet :o ...OK ill settle for RED...he he :D Hows that for peer pressure! B)

How about the FSM "Homegrown" or "Home-Baked" Edition:

FSMItaly.gif

<_<

But in all honesty, that red on the black looks... :o (hint hint :o )

Go the CRUSADERS! ( :D Kiwi Joke)

Definitely GO the CRUSADERS!

WOW WOW WOW!

Pesto or Marinara - either or both. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!