FSM coin

Ditto buddy! Same thing with the dragon decoders! Gone before I even got a chance at the AC. Totally believe people are buying a mass number to resell on ebay. Especially since I have already seen two AC on ebay and the price was outrageous.

Not really fair on those that want to just add to their collection and not try and gain a quick profit :laughing:

Well my persistance has paid off. I actually submitted a pretty good order of each as it was a "heat of the moment" ordeal. Bad news is the girlfriend is not talking to me tonight now after seeing the total of my order. She is demanding that I sell a few on that one place or tw3nty3ight isnt going to have a happy next few weeks. So for those of you that didnt get them they will be up for grabs and ill start them at $1 I wanted ALL of these for myself too. :laughing: But me love my girlfriend.

Good News As of right now I have one of each up for trade. Email offers.

And how many are you putting up for sale on Ebay? Just curious. Given how upset some people are around here I wouldn't brag about having snagged enough to upset the girlfriend.

From what I understand, there should be more available soon. No, I don't know what "soon" means, sorry.

I do know that what Hula Bum posted is correct. Multiple browsers and carts cause the inventory to delete prematurely. Once the totals are run and things are settled, I think more will become available.

Just stay tuned for info.

Again, I appreciate the interest and those that can take the "issues" with a grain of salt.

Well I'm not sure how someone else having multiple browser windows open can take the coin out of my shopping cart before I can complete my order. :laughing:

I wanted one and a geocachingdragon but that disappeared from my cart also. Not sure if I "need" any coin this badly.

Windrose

Well my persistance has paid off. I actually submitted a pretty good order of each as it was a "heat of the moment" ordeal. Bad news is the girlfriend is not talking to me tonight now after seeing the total of my order. She is demanding that I sell a few on that one place or tw3nty3ight isnt going to have a happy next few weeks. So for those of you that didnt get them they will be up for grabs and ill start them at $1 I wanted ALL of these for myself too. :rolleyes: But me love my girlfriend.

Here's one right here ~ Marky :laughing:

Well my persistance has paid off. I actually submitted a pretty good order of each as it was a "heat of the moment" ordeal. Bad news is the girlfriend is not talking to me tonight now after seeing the total of my order. She is demanding that I sell a few on that one place or tw3nty3ight isnt going to have a happy next few weeks. So for those of you that didnt get them they will be up for grabs and ill start them at $1 I wanted ALL of these for myself too. :rolleyes: But me love my girlfriend.

Just how many of each DID you get? :laughing:

practice your yoga moves...and go to your happy place.... :laughing:

Yep - headed there right now. Think I'll go activate all the coins I traded for at the After-Bash party. Good luck everyone -- hope at least a few of you die-hards manage to get a coin.

Windrose

Hail to the coin snatchers!!!!!!!...Last I remember of this is when The first 100 evil micros came out and i got 2 sets...I ended up givin one of em der Glows to Chelmo and since then we have been great friends~~~Anyone wanna be my friend??? :laughing: ...Or at least a friend to Damenace!!! B););)

I was supposed to grab him one set and miserably failed in the process! ;) ......AAAAAAAAH, I also told Chelmo Id try to have his back...and we all know how much he wanted one!!! :rolleyes:

ahem...

Thanks Rasj...But we'll see what happens, sounds like we may be getting a few more when they get things straightened out...hopefully!

I was refering to anyone that may have swipped em all, and made the post prior to see FSM's and your post...Thanks alot for the gesture...I just may need it! :lol: ...You ROCK! Definatley keep ya in mind...Thanks again :lol:

So I wonder how many coins were actually put up for sale. Who guessed a sellout in under 2 minutes? This is no way to run a business. Consumers have rights! If I put something in my shopping cart, it should be there at least long enough to complete the purchase process! :rolleyes:;):lol::lol: Okay, I hate pre-ordering coins but if it guaranteed an end to fiasco's like what happenned today, I'm all for it. I am really disappointed Coins & Pins. This is not about the coins. I get that there are only so many to be had. But if I have something in my cart, it's mine, you're just waiting for my money. This is a software issue and it's gonna cost you in future sales and loyal customers. :laughing:

I will be putting a couple of these on eBay myself as soon as I can arrange it.

Why?

1) To make a few available to those who missed out, AND

2) To hopefully saturate the eBay market and avoid huge mark-ups on them from others

Keep in mind that a few more may be available in a day or so when the flurry dies down. Once all orders are processed and verified, the true numbers will be known and any excess will be re-listed.

To those who are upset at C&P, please don't be. They helped me out with these and should not bear the brunt of the unhappiness. The coins sold quickly, that is not their fault.

You can blame:

1) Your fellow coiners, OR

2) Me, for making a limited quantity

- Sketti

P.S. As I don't have an eBay account I will be asking a well known, respected cacher and coin collector to list these for me. I will post that person's userID here when they are ready so everybody knows that these are the coins that *I* have listed (versus somebody else).

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I will be putting a couple of these on eBay myself as soon as I can arrange it.

Why?

1) To make a few available to those who missed out, AND

2) To hopefully saturate the eBay market and avoid huge mark-ups on them from others

Keep in mind that a few more may be available in a day or so when the flurry dies down. Once all orders are processed and verified, the true numbers will be known and any excess will be re-listed.

To those who are upset at C&P, please don't be. They helped me out with these and should not bear the brunt of the unhappiness. The coins sold quickly, that is not their fault.

You can blame:

- Sketti

Spoken like a true plate of Sketties! :laughing:

Well already got over 2 hours in this coin, with all the runnin around and stuff! Ive checked that site like 40 times! What page was the coins on? I saw the Dragons toward the back and as stated, had no chance at those either! :rolleyes: ...Really just hopin to get em for the ones relyin on me, but such is life!...That was a pretty intense 2 hours! Not to upset about it, just wasted abunch of time and my little doggies are waitin for me with my keys locked in the shop!....Gotta find my partner now!

Good luck to all who just wont give up...Persistance pays-UM I think :lol:;):lol:

Will check in later to see what happened! Thanks again Rasj...I know I may have one to work with, thanks to homies like you!...and yep~It was his one to release!!!...I just couldnt! :laughing:

You can blame:

- Sketti

Sorry, but it is there fault when you have 2 coins in your cart and want to continue shopping. then you go back to your cart to pay for your purchases and your cart is empty or it say's sold out... Whats up with that?? It's like someone said,, it's a software issue and it is ridiculous! If it is in your cart it should come off the inventory, and have maybe 15 minutes or so to make your purchase.( incase you want to continue shoping) before they remove it from your cart, not 15 seconds..

Harry

So I wonder how many coins were actually put up for sale. Who guessed a sellout in under 2 minutes? This is no way to run a business. Consumers have rights! If I put something in my shopping cart, it should be there at least long enough to complete the purchase process! :rolleyes:;):lol::lol: Okay, I hate pre-ordering coins but if it guaranteed an end to fiasco's like what happenned today, I'm all for it. I am really disappointed Coins & Pins. This is not about the coins. I get that there are only so many to be had. But if I have something in my cart, it's mine, you're just waiting for my money. This is a software issue and it's gonna cost you in future sales and loyal customers. :laughing:

So do you mean "rights" or "entitled" to have these. You have the right to try to get one, the quick typer got them it would seem. The coin was ridiculously popular, just like the playstation, beanie baby and cabbage patch kid, it happens.

Perhaps, when making a coin that will be in great demand, we all knew this one was gonna be, sales could be 1 per customer at least for the first day or two?? I am amazed that perhaps people swooped in and made LARGE orders in the first 2 minutes and it was allowed to happen. ....I guess I need to be on someones trade list, kinda new to the coin addiction so I'm not sure if I have anything desirable. I do have a list on geocoincollection.

So do you mean "rights" or "entitled" to have these. You have the right to try to get one, the quick typer got them it would seem. The coin was ridiculously popular, just like the playstation, beanie baby and cabbage patch kid, it happens.

BUT those items weren't taken out of their hands as they were waiting in line to pay for them were they?

BUT those items weren't taken out of their hands as they were waiting in line to pay for them were they?

I don't know, they were sold out before I got to that point. It wasn't taken out of your hands either, somebody completed the online sale before you did, that's all.

Signing off for the evening! Closing note: There was a kid shot for the PS3 he just bought a day or two after release. Cabbage Patach Kids? I recall there being people beaten in stores trying to get one. Human nature? Most definately! And all for something "pretty to look at". None of these items will enrich your life. Nor will it enrich the guy who bought all of them that were in your cart if you refuse to purchase from him! Life lesson: Don't be greedy. Remeber in kindergarten, SHARE.

I don't know, they were sold out before I got to that point. It wasn't taken out of your hands either, somebody completed the online sale before you did, that's all.

Gonna have to disagree there. I had them in my cart and had selected the type of shipping. These coins should have been removed from the stock since they were in my cart for less than 30 seconds. The race is to get them in your cart, not complete the entire sales process.

If it was taken out of your cart once you put it there it was taken out of your cart period. No one should be able to grab it out within the specified period of time and you shouldn't have to be the fastest typist in the world to buy the items you have selected.

Well my persistance has paid off. I actually submitted a pretty good order of each as it was a "heat of the moment" ordeal. Bad news is the girlfriend is not talking to me tonight now after seeing the total of my order. She is demanding that I sell a few on that one place or tw3nty3ight isnt going to have a happy next few weeks. So for those of you that didnt get them they will be up for grabs and ill start them at $1 I wanted ALL of these for myself too. :laughing: But me love my girlfriend.

Well, this was fast.

If it was taken out of your cart once you put it there it was taken out of your cart period. No one should be able to grab it out within the specified period of time and you shouldn't have to be the fastest typist in the world to buy the items you have selected.

It's not that someone is "grabbing" it out per se, it's that someone actually completed the transaction and thus reduced the total amount in inventory. Online inventory does not work the same as walking through a real store. I do agree with the specified period of time part though, that would help a lot.

Hmmmm Seems as if I am being flamed here. To set the record straight, I had problems just like everyone else. I waited since 6pm like everyone else, and do to me being lucky and getting my order in I am to be flamed? Where is the reasoning behind that. I didnt score an order of 10 of ech or more. I got enough for me to trade and get some HTF coins I want. I just wasnt aware the gf would get med. I am sorry if anyone wants to take a stance at me and label me as a profiteer, then so be it and I am sorry you feel that way.

I didnt have to post that I would be selling them just to give people another chance to get them, I didnt start the auction at $50, as well as I didnt have to offer any up for trade. So please do not direct your hateful comments at me as I can see no wrong I have done hear, and to be honest being a new collector this saddens me.

Hmmmm Seems as if I am being flamed here. To set the record straight, I had problems just like everyone else. I waited since 6pm like everyone else, and do to me being lucky and getting my order in I am to be flamed? Where is the reasoning behind that. I didnt score an order of 10 of ech or more. I got enough for me to trade and get some HTF coins I want. I just wasnt aware the gf would get med. I am sorry if anyone wants to take a stance at me and label me as a profiteer, then so be it and I am sorry you feel that way.

I didnt have to post that I would be selling them just to give people another chance to get them, I didnt start the auction at $50, as well as I didnt have to offer any up for trade. So please do not direct your hateful comments at me as I can see no wrong I have done hear, and to be honest being a new collector this saddens me.

It's all about the timing...you screwed the pooch.

For fear of being burned at the stake for being lucky, I admit that I did succeed in ordering a couple extra of both the silver and the bronze. I knew they would be highly desired and wanted something appropriate to trade for some of the more rare coins out there that I'd like for my own collection.

If anyone would like to contact me and arrange a trade, my gmail.com username is also 'yumitori'.