FSM coin

I don't think that they're there yet.

Before I checked and there were 47 products. Then there were 51, which are the 3 celtic arrow and the dragon coin ( or so I calculate ).

No dragon that I saw...

I may have been on another browser tab when I saw that, sorry.

Personally I think theyare just teasing us so that each time we go through the pages we will add something else to our cart. My 2 cents LOL

at least each time it fails, it's saving whats in the cart!

now that i've said that next time it successfully loads a page my cart will be empty....

I'm guessing the server seized up while C&P was in the process of bringing the news coins online in the store, as the new Arrow One coins and one other had shown up. And now C&P is doing the same refresh game trying to put his wares up for sale! :laughing:

Managed to add a few other coins to my shopping cart, but the Arrow One coin is still showing "out of stock" in one of the metals I picked. :rolleyes:

Hello,

The site is not working right now. Don't bother emailing us about it, since the email won't go through at this time, and we are already aware of the problem. None of the new products are loaded with any quantity on them since the site went down as I was doing that; so once things calm down we will add the quantities.

If it doesn't get better later then we will have our web guys do a fix tomorrow and we will put out a new newsletter when the next sale will start. The next news letter will be short notice for this sale.

I am going to go eat some dinner so that I can have some food for the day. Maybe it will be better by the time I am done eating.

Thank you.

It is saying the Arrow One AS & Bronze are all sold out. Do you think?

No, as SCBrian's post quotes, the quantities didn't get loaded.

Of course it could all be a ploy by Rasj, who got me started a few months ago with my first coin.. He's sneaky I tell ya...