FSM coin

...I know where all you coin fanatics will be a 7am! I'll be right there with you!

Ummmm ... you're going to be in bed with me?!!! I don't think so Tim!

NOTE :

We have more great coins going up for sale. On Monday, 23 July 07, at approximately 7:00pm EST, 4:00pm PST, USA time:

- The long awaited Flying Spaghetti Monster Geocoin. Moving eyes included.

Edited by nicolo

Looks like the sale has been postponed until 8pm EST guys. Now, I know you won't find out anything about that on the webpage, but I have a man on the inside see :o .... so no one needs to log on at 7pm at all!

That's right... everyone log on at 8pm to buy the coins instead of 7pm. I know...I know... it just isn't right for them to delay the sale like that, but these things just happen from time to time and you have to go with the flow. I'm just as upset as you are about this, and believe me, I just might let my wallet do the talking. I may only buy 3 coins instead of four. That'll show em!

so 8pm, not 7pm. everyone got that? good. See you at 8!

note: The above is an outright lie intended to buy myself enough time to buy a coin or two. Please don't believe anything I say. Yes, the coins will go on sale at 7pm. If anyone actually believes me and logs on at 8, and misses out on a coin, I'm going to feel like crap for quite some time, so i would rather not hear about it. :laughing:

Ok, I'm a little confused now....just wandered over to the C&P site, and I see that one of the other coins that is supposedly up for sale at 7 PM tonight is already up for sale! :o:laughing:

Not sure if that means any of the other coins will arrive prior to 7 PM or what. :(

Ok, I'm a little confused now....just wandered over to the C&P site, and I see that one of the other coins that is supposedly up for sale at 7 PM tonight is already up for sale! :o:(

Not sure if that means any of the other coins will arrive prior to 7 PM or what. :laughing:

Yeah - noticed that too. But still no FSM coins.

I need some help with time as C&P list the sale time as approximately 7:00pm EST, 4:00pm PST. But if I go looking I see that currently these are EDT and PDT. Hence I have no idea how long until the sale starts. Assuming C&P meant to list these time zones then the sale is 3 hours away. Or is it 4? Help!!

Where is it?? I can't find it. What page is it on????

On this page, I think:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/coins/domains/coinsandpins.com/public_html/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

:laughing::o

(passes the hat to get funds for C&P to upgrade their MySQL server...) :(