FSM coin

I bet FSM won't let me have one, but it is a very cool design.

What he said.

Since I am a declared card carrying non-Pastafarian; I suppose I will jump in the boat with these 2.

Wow, lot's of assumptions being made here.

Contrary to what a handful of people here believe, FSM has always and will continue to be neutral and impartial in respect to moderating duties. In that spirit, and being a member of the community these coins will be made available to everyone (quantities not withstanding).

More to come soon. :)

WOW THAT IS TOO COOL! I HAVE LOTS OF GREAT STUFF I COULD TRADE FOR THIS COIN! YOU ARE TRADING RIGHT . . . . . I HOPE

I'll trade you the CAPS LOCK key off my keyboard for one, which has obviously become lost B):lol:

I bet FSM won't let me have one, but it is a very cool design.

What he said.

Since I am a declared card carrying non-Pastafarian; I suppose I will jump in the boat with these 2.

Wow, lot's of assumptions being made here.

Contrary to what a handful of people here believe, FSM has always and will continue to be neutral and impartial in respect to moderating duties. In that spirit, and being a member of the community these coins will be made available to everyone (quantities not withstanding).

More to come soon. :D

WOW THAT IS TOO COOL! I HAVE LOTS OF GREAT STUFF I COULD TRADE FOR THIS COIN! YOU ARE TRADING RIGHT . . . . . I HOPE

I'll trade you the CAPS LOCK key off my keyboard for one, which has obviously become lost B):)

I will up the anty, I will trade my "F5" key :lol: !

This coin had better be trackable, or I'm coming in here with keys!!! :DB):lol:

FSM, I don't suppose you need a Volunteer Coin? hehehehe

Hehehehe I have a Volunteer Coin for you FSM!!!! Ignore Eartha.... take mine!!!

:)

CA

edited to fix some mistakes

Edited by cache agent

This coin had better be trackable, or I'm coming in here with keys!!! :DB):lol:

FSM, I don't suppose you need a Volunteer Coin? hehehehe

Hehehehe I have a Volunteer Coin for you FSM!!!! Ignore Eartha.... take mine!!!

:)

CA

edited to fix some mistakes

Just realized I have something better then Volunteer Coins...... I have baby pictures to trade!!!! hehehehe

CA

More to come soon. B)

Cool! :lol:

I am only interested in the AE or APE version of this coin. Please contact me for a trade :smile:

APE = Antique Pewter Edition?

--Marky

P.S. I'm down for the VME (Vegetarian Meatball Edition)

Marky !!! Think the APE Version is = Antique Pasta Edition !!! :smile:

Mmmmmm... antique pasta. I guess it's time for lunch when this makes me hungry. :lol:

I am only interested in the AE or APE version of this coin. Please contact me for a trade :smile:

APE = Antique Pewter Edition?

--Marky

P.S. I'm down for the VME (Vegetarian Meatball Edition)

Marky !!! Think the APE Version is = Antique Pasta Edition !!! :smile:

Mmmmmm... antique pasta. I guess it's time for lunch when this makes me hungry. :lol:

Antique pasta....do you serve that with Aged Parmesan

There will be LE, XLE, HTF, VHTF, AE, and ICSYBTIHTKY* editions as well.

*I Could Show You But Then I'd Have To Kill You

:smile::smile::lol:

What HE said! :D ROFLOL! :lol: That ICSYBTHITKY (hey guys, try TYPING that!) version could be USEFUL ... I have several puzzle-mongers here who are also coin collectors. Maybe I could work it out so I'd inherit their collections! LOL

Happy Trails!

OK, I've been drooling over this coin long enough! I wish it had "Spaghedeity" on it ... every time I see that it cracks me up! ... but I have a question. Maybe I haven't been hanging out here long enough to understand ... what's up with the fish skeleton? Is that someone I know? :smile:

The "fish skeleton" is actually a "pirate fish". More info is available at www.venganza.org if you want to read up.

I can't get online much right now, so I just dropped in to show the updated sample with the corrections made (and the other finishes)...

OK, the pirate fish puts someone else on my "gift it" list! I will be all over myself to get a hold of that copper coin, too. Really nice!

How about a two tone version where the meatballs are copper and the rest is bronze. Now that would look good. :lol::smile:

OH!! Now that WOULD be really nice!

The copper and bronze are very nice too - 'specially the copper! :smile:

CF30

I would make the meatballs brass!!! :lol:

I'd like to throw my name into the hat to buy or trade. I don't have any coins of my own, but I do have quite a few in my collection that I can part with. I'd like one of each, please.

And if you do make rarer versions and would be interested in trades of comparable value, I think I can come up with something.