NYGO 2007 Geocoin

ATMouse

Order sent. Oak Coins made our personal coin and they were great to work with. Looks like they did a nice job for your coin too. Kudos to the design team. And as a side note we will be visiting Western and Southern Tier NY the end of July. Watch for AK and TQ personal coins to be released in caches in that area.

Hey there AT- How's the sale going? Any L.E.'s remaining?

Much to my astonishment, we still have some LE's remaining and a good number of regulars, too.

Remember, we will be mailing these out (or so the plans are at this moment) on Saturday for all who buy and pay before noon on tomorrow, June 29th.

This is a cut and paste form you will use for the 2007 NYGO geocoin order.

Please use "NYGO Geocoin Order" with what coins you ordered in the subject line of your email.

Example: NYGO Geocoin Order 2 LE/ 2 Reg for an order with 2 limited editions and two regular editions ordered.

The email address to send to is nygocoin@yahoo.com.

Please watch here before you order; there is a limited number of LE's left - I will be posting when they are gone.

We have a "coin stuffing" party scheduled for Friday night this week and all the orders we receive and are paid for before noon on Friday, June 29th will be part of the shipping on Saturday; we'd love to ship ALL of them out by the 4th of July!

------------------------------------------------------

2007 NYGO Geocoin Order

Geocaching name:

Email:

Paypal Email:

Shipping Information

Your name:

Your address:

Your state and zip code:

Limited Edition Coin(s):

Regular Coin(s):

Well, last night we inspected and counted and sorted and addressed and stuffed and checked and drank some beer and ate barbeque and laughed and ooo-ed and aaah-ed and sang some songs (thank you Ferreter5 for the cool songs I'd never heard!) and now I have to go to the Post Office with a bunch of packages to be shipped.

Look out, world! Here come the 2007 NYGO geocoins!!

Edited for fat-finger speeling error.

Edited by ATMouse

Well, last night we inspected and counted and sorted and addressed and stuffed and checked and drank some beer and ate barbeque and laughed and ooo-ed and aaah-ed and sang some songs (thank you Ferreter5 for the cool songs I'd never heard!) and now I have to go to the Post Office with a bunch of packages to be shipped.

Well, hopefully you drank one or two too many and added one or two extra coins in my package!!! ;) Thanks!!

Well, hopefully you drank one or two too many and added one or two extra coins in my package!!! ;) Thanks!!

Notice the order of activites. We also had two people QC the orders...

:D

I had the same thoughts!

;)

MAN--They're on e-bay already !!!

The folks who created the coin are allowed to sell it on eway! :unsure:

I got my coins yesterday via Parrot Express...they are absolutely gorgeous! The detail in the pics wasn't exaggerating...I can see my house! I don't want to put these in my book...I just want to keep showing them off.....

Just received a regular and LE in the mail. These coins are just gorgeous. The raised metal definitely stands out on both the regular and LE. I have never seen anyone do the raised metal and it just adds a beautiful feel to the coin. I wonder if the ridges on the coins are the same on a topo map?

Just received a regular and LE in the mail. These coins are just gorgeous. The raised metal definitely stands out on both the regular and LE. I have never seen anyone do the raised metal and it just adds a beautiful feel to the coin. I wonder if the ridges on the coins are the same on a topo map?

Yes they are based on a 3-D topo map. Oakcoins did a WONDERFUL job on this project.