New Coin Idea

ByrnedFish

In bed last night i had an idea for a new coin, something i haven't seen as of yet. It may get the typical "what does this have to do with geocaching" response, although i do use jump drives to save my .GPX files. the back could say something like "Transport Your .GPX Files" and "Trackable at Geocaching.com". Feel free to voice your opinion, no matter what it is, good or bad. I am just looking for some feed back.

jumpdrive.jpg

jumpdrive2.jpg

jumpdrive3.jpg

Not for me....too many ideas are going this way. I agree that this MIGHT have something to do with caching, but not enough to draw my buying attention. Now, if it had something "special" about it that would make me say WOW...

The Laptop was great...new idea (hinge) was introduced and IS caching related. The PDA coin is SWEET....new idea (lights up) and IS caching related. This one is pushing the relations AND has nothing of special interest (to me)...maybe a little thought and some work could change that, but as it stands....

Don't give up though BF...good concept, work with it a bit! If only you'd have gotten with Anthus, this could have been a GREAT add-on for that coin...now, THAT would have grabbed my attention!!

Sorry, I don't get it. I use a jumpdrive but it's to back up financial data.

Personally I like your avatar (I don't know if you've made a coin with it) and would jump at the chance to get a personal coin or two with your avatar on it.

Not for me....too many ideas are going this way. I agree that this MIGHT have something to do with caching, but not enough to draw my buying attention. Now, if it had something "special" about it that would make me say WOW...

What he said.

Has about as much to do with caching as most of the new coins lately.

Exactly why I'd pass on this one as well...

I thinks its a great idea. I am sure many geocachers will be interested in finding/buying one.

What he said.

Has about as much to do with caching as most of the new coins lately.

Exactly why I'd pass on this one as well...

Edited by Cav Scout

I'd really like to see a Non-trackable, non-sold, Trade only Byrned Fish personal coin using your avatar that we all know you by.

But if your out to sell and make money or get a pocket full of free coins like so many others do here, then I think this would sell great.

I'd really like to see a Non-trackable, non-sold, Trade only Byrned Fish personal coin using your avatar that we all know you by.

But if your out to sell and make money or get a pocket full of free coins like so many others do here, then I think this would sell great.

i dont think i am out to make a coin at all. i thought i would share this idea, but i really have no intention of going any farther for a couple reasons. 1) i am a high school student with no money, 2) i am a high school student with no time, and 3) i am a high school student with no clue how to go about making a coin. ive thought about making a coin with my avatar, and i have a couple designs somewhere on my computer, but i havent taken the next step. maybe i should. :rolleyes:

..... ive thought about making a coin with my avatar, and i have a couple designs somewhere on my computer, but i havent taken the next step. maybe i should. :rolleyes:

For 99$ you can get started with some path tags, and then the refills are not to bad. All you need is the artwork for one side.

..... ive thought about making a coin with my avatar, and i have a couple designs somewhere on my computer, but i havent taken the next step. maybe i should. :rolleyes:

For 99$ you can get started with some path tags, and then the refills are not to bad. All you need is the artwork for one side.

ByrnedFish:

It might be noted that for that $99 you only get 50 Pathtags in your "starter" pack. There are other options that will land you more Trolley coins (in terms of quantity) for a small fraction more. Please feel free to email me if you are interested.

..... ive thought about making a coin with my avatar, and i have a couple designs somewhere on my computer, but i havent taken the next step. maybe i should. :)

ByrnedFish:

It might be noted that for that $99 you only get 50 Pathtags in your "starter" pack. There are other options that will land you more Trolley coins (in terms of quantity) for a small fraction more. Please feel free to email me if you are interested.

Hey Damenace, send me info on the trolley coins too, please. I've been wondering where to get them at.

..... ive thought about making a coin with my avatar, and i have a couple designs somewhere on my computer, but i havent taken the next step. maybe i should. :)

ByrnedFish:

Hey Damenace, send me info on the trolley coins too, please. I've been wondering where to get them at.

Email sent

ByrnedFish:

Email sent

<paw raises> Me, too???

ByrnedFish:

Email sent

<paw raises> Me, too???

Email sent.

..... ive thought about making a coin with my avatar, and i have a couple designs somewhere on my computer, but i havent taken the next step. maybe i should. B)

ByrnedFish:

Email sent

<paw raises> Me, too???

Email sent.

Any chance you got another email left?

Edited by OshnDoc

..... ive thought about making a coin with my avatar, and i have a couple designs somewhere on my computer, but i havent taken the next step. maybe i should. B)

ByrnedFish:

Email sent

<paw raises> Me, too???

Email sent.

Any chance you got another email left?

Email Sent