Which PDA do you use? Are you happy with it?

007BigD

I use a Handspring Visor Deluxe. Don't know if they even make them anymore, but mine has served me well. The only drawback with it is that I cannot upgrade to the 5.0 version of the operating system because the hardware is dated. Only an issue with programs, but I can usually find something I want in a compatible version. Something to bear in mind if you buy one used though.

Chris

I have an old Visor Deluxe myself -- haven't used it in years, and I have lost the software for it -- I've tried to get the software from Handspring's website, but can't seem to find it -- do you know where I could find it?

I have the iQue 3600. It is a GPS and a Palm. Use the car navigation part to get me close. Switch to off-road (with fastfinger which skips all the steps) and find the cache. Then put the entry into my memo pad - same device - hmmm...

How good is it in the deep woods and mountains, with no roads? We do not loose satalites now, ever and the price was right. Pen and paper has always worked for us, and the old PDA can hold many notes, but is a pain to down load. We like to have a little something with us if we get stumped to see if there are any hints. iQue 3600s are not being made any more, so a used one is more than the new 60csx that we just got and we will still spend less when we pick up the pda that we are looking at. Thanks for the input-but I guess I will not be usint the iQue 3600- cost toooo much for someone's second hand-hmmm...

Edited by Stepping Stones