8 Muddy Feet/20 Muddy Toes Version 2 Geocoin

8 Muddy Feet

Well it is about time that I leak out the news of our new geocoin that is available at CoinsandPins.com

We have had two different finishes produce of our newly trackable with its own icon geocoin to include in everyones Geocoin collection.

These coins can be purchased directly from coins and pins on thier web site.

8muddy-feet-nic-250.gif

Enjoy

Very very nice! I remember seeing your first coin on Marky's tracking site. Can you tell me more about 8 feetand 20 toes.I might just be missing it but wouldn't 8 feet equal 40 toes? Or are there dogs? Or am I completely lost. Sorry this one has always stumped me! BTW-ordering some!

EDIT: I'd really like to trade for a two tone!

Edited by UOTrackers

Very very nice! I remember seeing your first coin on Marky's tracking site. Can you tell me more about 8 feetand 20 toes.I might just be missing it but wouldn't 8 feet equal 40 toes? Or are there dogs? Or am I completely lost. Sorry this one has always stumped me! BTW-ordering some!

IN Feburary of 2002 our family began caching together. 4 people=8 feet

IN May of 2005 our children asked to have thier own name so they branched off 2 children=20 toes

TRADES-

As far as trades are concern we are going to hold off on moving into any trades as we only purchased a very small number of these coins for ourselves so trades will be limited until things settle down.

I do have some version 1 coins left but they are untrackable on GC if there is any interest left.

IN May of 2005 our children asked to have thier own name so they branched off 2 children=20 toes

TRADES-

As far as trades are concern we are going to hold off on moving into any trades as we only purchased a very small number of these coins for ourselves so trades will be limited until things settle down.

I do have some version 1 coins left but they are untrackable on GC if there is any interest left.

I love to trade for a V1 to add to my sig item collection send me an email and we can work it out

TRADES-

I love to trade for a V1 to add to my sig item collection send me an email and we can work it out

LET me know where to contact you at as the email gets coming back undelivered