Breast Cancer Geocoin is HERE!

fla66

Hello Everybody!

My new Breast Cancer Geocoin is here! All I need is to get some pictures so I can post it.

It is for the BC Cancer Foundation Weekend Walk To End Breast Cancer. All money will go to the BC Cancer Foundation.

So far the only way to buy it is by contacting me.

It will be available on ebay soon.

The only other breast cancer geocoin I am aware of was in the states and it sold out before production.

I am not a sales guy so my sales will be a bit slower..but I expect it to sell fast!

Any questions..please email me at fla66@shaw.ca

Or call, Abbotsford 604-768-7100.

Thanks all!

Get the word out!! This is a very worthy cause!!

OH YA...the cost of the coin will be a donation of $10.00 or more for breast cancer.

Thanks You,

Bob Flagg

The only other breast cancer geocoin I am aware of was in the states and it sold out before production.

Bob Flagg

Bob,

FYI on the "Cachers For The Cure" Breast Cancer Geocoin, authorized by Susan Komen Foundation that I produced:

We made 600 of them and they were sold to cachers in Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Portugal and the United States.

It wasn't a coin just for the states.

Link to my coin.

I champion your continuing to help in the effort to help research in the fight against Breast Cancer.

Tom

Edited by GA Cacher

I just spoke to the maker of the coin and from our conversation

1)it is trackable on GC and

2) the icon is a pink ribbon with a Red Maple Leaf on it

3) the coin profits will go to his local Kohmen Org. who have given him permission to use the ribbon

4) this will be a round coin not a ribbon coin like mine was.

We didn't talk about price etc as he was at work. He will post more soon.

Tom

fla66 sent me this scan of the coin art:

canbc.jpg

Thank you for posting the coin!! As I said before...I am so computer stupid I can't do these things.

Again, Thanks!

BOB

ps: the coin looks much better in person....and yours are on the way!!!

:(:D I am so glad to see yet another geocacher getting the word out there.

I was fortunate enough to obtain two Breast Cancer Ribbon geocoins from "GA Cacher" as I begin my battle/journey with MY own breast Cancer.

I would like to donate something to the cause however - as every little bit helps!

Keep on caching and fighting for a cure! HAppy Caching!

Anna - Mommy of Shepardsfind!

Never give up and NEVER QUIT!

:laughing:

Hello Everybody!

My new Breast Cancer Geocoin is here! All I need is to get some pictures so I can post it.

It is for the BC Cancer Foundation Weekend Walk To End Breast Cancer. All money will go to the BC Cancer Foundation.

So far the only way to buy it is by contacting me.

It will be available on ebay soon.

I am not a sales guy so my sales will be a bit slower..but I expect it to sell fast!

Any questions..please email me at fla66@shaw.ca

Or call, Abbotsford 604-768-7100.

Thanks all!

Get the word out!! This is a very worthy cause!!

OH YA...the cost of the coin will be a donation of $10.00 or more for breast cancer.

Thanks You,

Bob Flagg

Hi All!

Just wanted to thank everybody for all the help and donations to the BC Cancer Foundation!

We do have coins left!

Get your friends, co-workers and fellow Cachers to get one of these works of art!

Give one to your mom....aunt....sisters.....anybody!

Let's get the west coast aware of Breast Cancer!

Thanks,

BOB

I would like to get 2 of these coins. I will send you an email.

I just lost a favorite college professor to breast cancer on the 8th of July. I actually just finished writing a memorial to her. She was Sister Annette at Carroll College in Helena, MT. She taught my first theology course and being a non-traditional student, I was not to thrilled to have to take such as course but I absolutely loved it and the way she taught the class. I loved her teaching so much, I signed up to take another theology course this Fall, taught by her. That opportunity has now gone.

She had battled this disease for over 10 years and finally succumbed and the incredible part of the story is that most people never even knew she was sick!

God Bless Sister Annette.

Sidenote: I also plan to run in her honor next year in the annual Komen Foundation run during the Spring here in Helena.

tsun ^_^

Edited by tsunrisebey

Hey Bob, I'll buy some more. You should still have my info from the first order. Just paypal invoice me for 3 again.

I do have it Ms AtlantaGal....you shal get an extra one also! Send it on a trip at your next cache....for all those people that need to go have a check up!! The sooner we can beat this demon..the quicker we can have a victory party!!

Thanks,

BOB

Hey Bob, I'll buy some more. You should still have my info from the first order. Just paypal invoice me for 3 again.

I do have it Ms AtlantaGal....you shal get an extra one also! Send it on a trip at your next cache....for all those people that need to go have a check up!! The sooner we can beat this demon..the quicker we can have a victory party!!

Thanks,

BOB

Thank you. I'll launch it as a traveller and give it a goal to come back and visit you in Canada :tired: Got your invoice and paid it.

I sent you an email but I haven't heard anything back from you?

Hi!!

We got an email from you over there in the big sky country!!!

Invoice for TWO Breast cancer Coins has been sent to your paypal account!

Thanks,

BOB

1435045405_b13da72866_m.jpg

Yes Sir!

We have coins!

Just call me coins R us J/K

We have Breast Cancer Geocoins!!

Would love to get you a couple coins.

The coins are $10.00 each plus shipping. Shipping

in Canada is $3.00 to the US $4.00 international is

$8.00.

We do not make money on pastage. So, two coins can ship

at the one coin price..each additional coin will be an extra $.75.

All money goes to the BC Cancer Foundation.

We take Cash, Paypal, and Interac email money

transfer ( canada only www.certapay.com)

Thank You For Your Time,

Bev and Bob

Get your very own collectors Breast Cancer Geocoin! Canada's first Breast Cancer Geocoin.

These coins are 1.75" are silver with pink breast cancer ribbon. Very heavy for a coin. All coins are unactivated and have their own "icon"

These are very beautiful and will make very nice collectables. We have only a few coins left.Get them before they are gone.

Coins are Trackable at www.geocaching.com

All profit goes to the BC Cancer Foundation, Weekend Walk to End Breast Cancer. "2008"

ONLY LIMITED AMOUNT LEFT, GET THEM WHILE THE LAST.

ANY LEFT? :laughing:

Yes there are some left. And a new coin is in the art work stage now. soon as I get the art down I will get bids on production. It will be a Strength/Memory coin.

Email me or call.

fla66@shaw.ca

BOB