Printing Issues

Libblet22

To look on the bright side, I really do like the new website. However, does anyone else have issues with the new printer friendly pages. I still print the pages and try to save paper but the new format makes the caches longer and does not list the attributes. And help to print less, would really help!

I've found I can get an acceptable print using the "print friendly" version as long as I DON'T try to decrypt the hints. The arrangement is different, but all the info is there, including the map.

If I decrypt the hints before printing, I just get the cache identifier at the top of the page, no coordinates, or name, or date placed info, or size, or difficulty, or log counts.

If I don't decrypt the hints, the "decryption key" doesn't print.

But I do miss printing the last 5 logs. I used that info to help determine if a cache was still there, and actively being found.

To look on the bright side, I really do like the new website. However, does anyone else have issues with the new printer friendly pages. I still print the pages and try to save paper but the new format makes the caches longer and does not list the attributes. And help to print less, would really help!

:P Yes, I think with a little time and use I will like the new website also.

NOW for the real down side-----PRINTING. I like using past logs, getting distance from Home, HINTS, ect. GO BACK TO THE "OLD" PAGES AND THE WAY THEY WERE. It was easy to use and you knew what the site was like.

When I go to the print 5 logs everything defaults to Adobe 8, and there is no way you can get back to a good page.

I better stop.

Clodbuster 2 ;)