[NEW GEOCOIN] Live To Cache Geocoins

Team JSAM

We are now taking pre orders for our newest coin Live To Cache.

This coin is 1.75" and 3.0mm thick, trackable on geocaching.com with a unique icon.

The coin is sold for $8.50/ea or in the four coin LE set for $32.75. We are only making enough of the LE glitter coins to fullfill pre orders there will be no second mintings on these coins.

4pack.jpg

For more details and to order

Click Here

The first 50 orders will receive a free gift!

If you want to win a free one of a kind Live To Cache Geocoin read below:

Rules:

1. After you have made a purchase on CoinSwag that contains at least one Live To Cache geocoin you must post your order number, last three digits is all that needs to be posted. After the pre sales have stopped I will have a drawing and pick one of the posted order numbers.

2. You must post a valid order number to be entered in the drawing.

Here is an example of an order number:

yhst-20873468203138-841

The 841 on the end would be the number you post.

Prize:

You will get to chose the metal and any extras (within reason) to be put on a coin. This will be your coin and we will only make one for you no samples for us or any extras you will be the only one to get the coin.

You can choose what plantings to use if you want glitter, where you want the glitter you can also add epoxy if you would like, you can even change the colors around to make it really stand out it’s your coin make it truly one of a kind.

Good Luck!

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

A free Harley? :blink:

:D:rolleyes: YES! Id get 2 sets for that! They got the Redwood Run goin on right now! The whole way back from where I worked today was Harleys all over! BIG GROUPS TOO! I just love that...Those guys just look cool! But I got a GSXR...we look cool too! :D

As for the coins...I dont see how any "Rider of the hog" could pass this one up! Got any Rice Rocket coins comin up???? B)

I may get one if they are still around after my Vacation... Live to Cache~Cache to live!

Edit to add smileys! :D:DB)

Edited by 007BigD

If you want to win a free one of a kind Live To Cache Geocoin read below:

Rules:

1. After you have made a purchase on CoinSwag that contains at least one Live To Cache geocoin you must post your order number, last three digits is all that needs to be posted. After the pre sales have stopped I will have a drawing and pick one of the posted order numbers.

2. You must post a valid order number to be entered in the drawing.

Here is an example of an order number:

yhst-20873468203138-841

The 841 on the end would be the number you post.

Prize:

You will get to chose the metal and any extras (within reason) to be put on a coin. This will be your coin and we will only make one for you no samples for us or any extras you will be the only one to get the coin.

You can choose what plantings to use if you want glitter, where you want the glitter you can also add epoxy if you would like, you can even change the colors around to make it really stand out it’s your coin make it truly one of a kind.

Good Luck!

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

Awesome coin! I'm trying to purchase but when I click on the link to order it takes me to the coinswag site and gives the following message:

Pre Order Geocoins

Please note that all items in this section of our store are NOT in stock and are for sale as a pre order.

There are currently no items in this section.

Did I miss the preorder for these coins? :rolleyes:

Just an FYI to all who order the coins are now shipping.

JIMBOBWE wait until you see your special coin I will admit that I thougt the coin would look bad with the color combos you choose but it actually turned out great using more orange on the coin really made it stand out.

Jake

Edited by Team Jsam

Lucky JIMBOBWE!!

I had forgotten about this coin until I received an email saying they were being sent out. I can't wait to see them.

And BTW, I was wondering how do we know who were the first 50 to order this coin? The post said, "The first 50 orders will receive a free gift!" Does anyone know what the "free gift" is?

I actually ordered this coin before it was even posted in the forums~that's how much I wanted this coin. :rolleyes: