I have the following paperless geocaching bundle for sale:

Palm Tungsten T3:

• w/ 512mb SD Card
  • Rhino Leather Case - w/o Post
  • 2 x Cradles
  • Review TT3

Bluetooth GPS:

• Haicom HI-401BT
  • The HI-401BT uses a common Nokia Battery that you can get at local stores for spare - I have never ran out of juice while geocaching, but I do charge it between caches
  • Haicom HI-303S

Software:

• TomTom Navigator 6.010 [registered to the device]
  • With USA/Canada Map
  • You will not be able to upgrade the software nor reinstall it - keep good backups.
  • I turn my waypoints into to TomTom POI file so when I drive I can easily navigate to the waypoint then use Cachemate's CacheNav to find the waypoint.
  • Cachmate w/ Cachenav (trail version - you will have to buy it - can't transfer it)
  • Cetus GPS

Recommendation for other software for PC to use with GeoCaching:

1. POI Edit
  2. Google Earth

I have replaced my Palm with a Treo700p with Holux GPS Slim, so I no longer use the T3 and GPS.

Please PM/e-Mail if you are interested. Reasonable offers only! Only post replies to ask question or to notify me of PM/e-Mail offer. Act quickly this a gem of an offer.

Good luck.

I have the following paperless geocaching bundle for sale:

Palm Tungsten T3:

• w/ 512mb SD Card
  • Rhino Leather Case - w/o Post
  • 2 x Cradles
  • Review TT3

Bluetooth GPS:

• Haicom HI-401BT
  • The HI-401BT uses a common Nokia Battery that you can get at local stores for spare - I have never ran out of juice while geocaching, but I do charge it between caches
  • Haicom HI-303S

Software:

• TomTom Navigator 6.010 [registered to the device]
  • With USA/Canada Map
  • You will not be able to upgrade the software nor reinstall it - keep good backups.
  • I turn my waypoints into to TomTom POI file so when I drive I can easily navigate to the waypoint then use Cachemate's CacheNav to find the waypoint.
  • Cachmate w/ Cachenav (trail version - you will have to buy it - can't transfer it)
  • Cetus GPS

Recommendation for other software for PC to use with GeoCaching:

1. POI Edit
  2. Google Earth

I have replaced my Palm with a Treo700p with Holux GPS Slim, so I no longer use the T3 and GPS.

Please PM/e-Mail if you are interested. Reasonable offers only! Only post replies to ask question or to notify me of PM/e-Mail offer. Act quickly this a gem of an offer.

Good luck.

Hi again! PM-ed you about one of your cradles, Just covering all the bases...I wasn't sure that you received the message considering that I have not received a reply yet ,just give me a yay or nay thats all I ask. <_<

Hi again! PM-ed you about one of your cradles, Just covering all the bases...I wasn't sure that you received the message considering that I have not received a reply yet ,just give me a yay or nay thats all I ask. :D

I received no PM or did you send e-mail? What was your question?

Edit: I check my e-mail and there you were.... I sent you a reply.

Edited by scarng

Hi again! PM-ed you about one of your cradles, Just covering all the bases...I wasn't sure that you received the message considering that I have not received a reply yet ,just give me a yay or nay thats all I ask. :smile:

I sent you a PM last week as well, but I have not heard anything back. Did that message also get "lost"?

Hi again! PM-ed you about one of your cradles, Just covering all the bases...I wasn't sure that you received the message considering that I have not received a reply yet ,just give me a yay or nay thats all I ask. :angry:

I sent you a PM last week as well, but I have not heard anything back. Did that message also get "lost"?

I don't see any PM - PM is private message - E-mail is totally different.