25th Anniversay Sale -- 60+ coins!

6 Feet More

Okay, everyone promise not to tell? I'm planning to surprise my wife (and that's NOT an easy thing to do) for our 25th Wedding Anniversary on 7/17/07. Anyway, I want to go BIG :D for our Silver wedding anniversary and I need to come up with some cash -- so I am selling some of my geocoin collection. I have 60+ coins, most of them activated but fully adoptable (they have no miles on them, I just liked the icons). :D

I think the Atwell family's recent prices were fair - $10.40 for the first coin and $8.00 for each additional coin (price includes shipping to the CONUS) -- so let's go with that.

Partial list includes:

1. Silver Geocaching Forums coin

2 Navstar, by Crake

3. Sunshine Gang, gold

4. 2005 NC

5. GC+PC Christmas 2006 Blue Ornament

6. USA Geocoin 2004

7. FL Landmark—Tampa Hotel

8. Baby boy Gold

9. Signal January 2006

10. OH Canals

11. GC+PC FTF Winter

12. GC&PC 9/11 Never forget

13. Turbo 9ll

14. GC+PC Apr. 07 (flower/globe)

15. USA Geocoin 2005

16. FTF

17. Makin Tracks - silver

18. GC+PC Oct. 06 Night Caching

19. 2006 Portugal

20. Suncatcher Warm, by Crake

21. Geocaching Squad (silver) "Garmin Armed"

22. Reale Treasure

23. 2006 CO

24. 2006 IL

25. 2006 NM

26. Geocat Silver

27. 2006 RI, by Crake

AND MORE! Email me for the complete list. Thanks!

Edited by 6 Feet More

I have 60+ coins, most of them activated but fully adoptable (they have no miles on them, I just liked the icons). :D

I think the Atwell family's recent prices were fair - $10.40 for the first coin and $8.00 for each additional coin (price includes shipping to the CONUS) -- so let's go with that.

Except ...

* all coins are trackable and unactivated

:D yawn . . . good morning, folks. Thanks to all those who have made purchases. There are still 35 or so coins left. C'mon help a old romantic out! :D

email sent ... and could you do me a favor and talk to my husband??? Our 25th is coming up next year and unless I act now, I'll get the usual card and dinner! :D LOL! :D

Happy Trails!

B) yawn . . . good morning, folks. Thanks to all those who have made purchases. There are still 35 or so coins left. C'mon help a old romantic out! :rolleyes:

email sent ... and could you do me a favor and talk to my husband??? Our 25th is coming up next year and unless I act now, I'll get the usual card and dinner! :blink: LOL! :D

Happy Trails!

Sure I will. Just leave your coin collection out in a conspicuous place and I'll walk him through the steps! :D

25th? :anitongue:

Whew!! If selling off my coins is how to make the wife happy for our 25th Anniversay, that means I've got 5 more years to enjoy my collection!! :anitongue:

We'll be celebrating our 20th in November!! ;)

Seriously, Congrats on the 25 years! Definately an accomplishment in this day & age!!

Looking for something nice for the wife after getting the $$ ?

I've heard that they like pretty shiney things! <_<

Hey! Wait a minute!!

COINS are pretty and shiney!!

Don't sell them!!

Just put them in a nicely wrapped box with a big silk bow and a dozen red roses!!

There you go! Problem solved and you get to keep your collection!! ;)

Glad I could help with your problem. :P

:huh::rolleyes::huh::rolleyes:;)

D-man :)