Garmin StreetPilot

I have been toying around the idea of getting a GPS navigation system. I was looking at the StreetPilot 7200. Anyone out there have one? Is it an overkill compared to the Garmin Nuvi products? What is the difference between the StreetPilot and Nuvi? I don't need all the whistles and bells like the MP3 player and such. But I want a good navigation system that I can update with current data. I am tied of my co-pilot having to turn the computer topsy turvy to tell me which direction to turn at the next street. Then half of the time told to turn left when I needed to go right. I am sure you all have been there! I am staying with Garmin because I like their products.

I picked up a streetpilot c340 on Black Friday, and have used it for navigation ever since. It came with city navigator 8, and I am able to connect with my current city select 7 s/w to transfer all my saved waypoints (frieds, hotels etc) without any problems. It has verbal firections, true text speech, and a nice clear touchscreen. No MP3 player or blue tooth or datebook, but them that's why I have a T/X and Ipod. I like it alot as it is. I would suggest going to the garmin website and browsing to see what is available for automotive gps. I hope this helped.

:rolleyes: