Previous/Next Feature for Log Pics and Galleries

Thot

Several people have written to say they enjoyed the pictures in my log here.

But, when I ask if they looked at the full size images, they say no, it's to much trouble to go back and forth.

I propose a Previous/Next feature for pictures in logs and Gallery pages.

I realize this may be a little difficult, but if you don't ask you can't get.

Thanks

Several people have written to say they enjoyed the pictures in my log here.

But, when I ask if they looked at the full size images, they say no, it's to much trouble to go back and forth.

I propose a Previous/Next feature for pictures in logs and Gallery pages.

I realize this may be a little difficult, but if you don't ask you can't get.

Thanks

I didn't have any problem viewing the full-size images. I just click on the picture, and the full-size image loads in a new tab.

Of course, I'm using the Greasemonkey Gallery Enhancer script. :rolleyes:

You can view the pictures in any log as a slideshow (manualy) by clicking on a picture. The photo is now displayed full size. You can now go through the pictures by clicking on the right (next) or left (previous) side of the picture. "Close" ends the slideshow. You can also use your buttons: left and right arrow and "Esc".

You can view the pictures in any log as a slideshow (manualy) by clicking on a picture. The photo is now displayed full size. You can now go through the pictures by clicking on the right (next) or left (previous) side of the picture. "Close" ends the slideshow. You can also use your buttons: left and right arrow and "Esc".

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying.

Are you saying if you click on one of the small thumbnails at the bottom of a log, the picture you click on is placed in the larger thumbnail on the upper right beside the text? If so, that larger thumbnail is not the full size image. Click on that larger thumbnail and you will see the real image.

Click here to see large and small thumbnails.

Click here to see full size image.

Edited by Thot

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying.

Are you saying if you click on one of the small thumbnails at the bottom of a log, the picture you click on is placed in the larger thumbnail on the upper right beside the text? If so, that larger thumbnail is not the full size image. Click on that larger thumbnail and you will see the real image.

Click here to see large and small thumbnails.

Click here to see full size image.

What I discribed is when you view the photo's with a log from the cache-page (not the log page).

What I discribed is when you view the photo's with a log from the cache-page (not the log page).

I see. You're right. That's new.

I wonder how many people will realize that feature's there. I certainly didn't.

So, the work is done. Now just link to that feature when someone clicks the large thumbnail on the log page and you've pretty much got what I wanted. You do have to discover that hovering over the image gives the next/previous buttons, but once understood it's a good way because you don't have to wander off the image to find the buttons.

Edited by Thot