Why are the forums showing up like this?

Parrolet

It doesn't matter if I use Firefox or Internet Explorer and it doesn't matter what forum section I try to view they all look like this one if it even lets me in it. It seems like the more information in that thread it gives me an error message of this:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Useful Links

Forgotten Password Recovery

Register a new account

Our help documentation

Contact the forums administrator

Go Back

instead of viewing as this image below.

c2c3ab58-a218-4757-abb6-ef13bff145cb.jpg

It looks like you somehow got switched to Outline view. Click on the button near the top right of the page that reads "Options" with a down arrow. Select "Standard" instead of "Outline".

That happened with some of us when the upgrade happened. It took me a couple of days to figure it out.

Has anyone else noticed strange douple posts in this forum lately? In Nordic and Baltic countries there's been lots of unintentional douples. The strange part here is that when trying to delete (I'm one of the mods there) other one of these two, both of them seem to be gone. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me being an idiot? :rolleyes:

avec

Edited by jemann + avec

Has anyone else noticed strange douple posts in this forum lately? In Nordic and Baltic countries there's been lots of unintentional douples. The strange part here is that when trying to delete (I'm one of the mods there) other one of these two, both of them seems to be gone. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me being an idiot? :rolleyes:

avec

It's caused by hiccups in the space-time continuum thingy that Jeremy has been messing around with. I've heard that Groundspeak is setting it up so they can shift time so that the Platinum Members toothless helper monkey's will always get the FTF.

It it kind of annoying though!!

Has anyone else noticed strange douple posts in this forum lately? In Nordic and Baltic countries there's been lots of unintentional douples. The strange part here is that when trying to delete (I'm one of the mods there) other one of these two, both of them seems to be gone. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me being an idiot? :rolleyes:

avec

It's caused by hiccups in the space-time continuum thingy that Jeremy has been messing around with. I've heard that Groundspeak is setting it up so they can shift time so that the Platinum Members toothless helper monkey's will always get the FTF.

It it kind of annoying though!!