Introducing: The White Dragon Clan! Geocoin

dragon-g-f.jpgdragon-g-b.jpg

Announcing the personal geocoin for The White Dragon Clan!

As an author of fantasy novels, I have been wanting to produce a dragon themed coin for quite some time.

The White Dragon idea came from a character in one of my books and was brought to life upon the face of this beautifully designed geocoin.

The original artwork for this coin was drawn by myself.

With the help of Jamie (Mad Hatter's Neverland) and Chris & Helen (LandSharkz) the artwork was modified to fit a coin.

LandSharkz then went on to produce this amazing coin.

The coin specifics are as follows:

42mm in diameter

3.5mm in thickness

Trackable at GC (The coin has this wording on the edge of the coin)

Custom Icon

There were 250 of these coins minted.

175 in Gold (as shown above)

50 in Silver (LE)

25 in Bronze (XLE) (special trades only)

Price for this coin will be $8.50 (USD) ($2 Shipping/Handling + $.50 for each additional coin)

** For international orders, please email me and I will provide you with shipping costs.

Estimated arrival of this coin is June 10th.

Pre-Sales are being taken right now.

If you are interested, please contact me through my GC profile and please include the following information:

Full Name:

User ID:

Paypal Email Address:

Mailing Address:

Qty coins:

E-mail sent! Good luck on getting your novel published ;) I worked in the book biz for a number of years, and it can be very difficult to "break in". At least fantasy is a strong line at the moment, so you have a fair chance. And there is always self-publishing. One of Sharon's friends did that, and she later got picked up by a specialty house. And I believe that Charlaine Harris did the same thing, although I might be wrong about that. Sheri Tepper took many years before she hit the Big Time. It can be done.

Due to popular demand the LE Silver is: out of stock

The Gold is a beautiful coin and still available for pre-sale. Please e-mail your requests.

Thanks to everyone for the interest in my special coin. Geocoin collectors are the best!!!! :D

It was great getting to meet some of you a GW5 in Raleigh, NC in May 2007. Hope to see you again soon.

I'll be coming to the Mid-west Geobash in July and I may have a few coins with me.

White Dragon

PS: (If you haven't gotten your Creacher 2007 coin yet, it's almost gone!!!!! Get yours today!)

Edited by The White Dragon Clan!

E-mail sent! Good luck on getting your novel published :D I worked in the book biz for a number of years, and it can be very difficult to "break in". At least fantasy is a strong line at the moment, so you have a fair chance. And there is always self-publishing. One of Sharon's friends did that, and she later got picked up by a specialty house. And I believe that Charlaine Harris did the same thing, although I might be wrong about that. Sheri Tepper took many years before she hit the Big Time. It can be done.

I probably could use a good literary agent about now. The publishing houses have yet to take notice.

The Polished Nickel went in about 15 mins and now we have about 15 polished gold left. I'll be shipping these little beauties to our US customers from the US tomorrow, so you can still take advantage of our shipping sale for US customers that we've been running since last week.