Announcing the Piranha Geocoin

dorkfish

Hi :blink:

I thought I'd make a fun little coin poking fun of all the drama that invades this wonderful geocaching forum we have :lol: These coins were minted in silver in 3 seperate versions. The coins are sold in schools. Each school consists of one of each version. These are 1.5 inches and 3 mm thick and are all made out of translucent enamels. They are trackable and have their own icon. There are actually two icons associated with this coin. One that shows up on the activated coins page & a seperate one that shows up on the cache page the coin is logged into.

You can check them out & buy them here:

http://www.dorkfishcoins.com/cart/index.ph...p;products_id=8

1 school of piranha is $20.00

2 schools of piranha are $37.00

3 schools of piranha are $49.95

I might even consider trading some too :angry:

Here are some photos:

115e804f-1c80-42f4-9ed1-0da2313509a6.jpg

I'm really excited about these coins. I think they turned out really good. They've been hanging out at my house for awhile now as I've been having a hard time wanting to let them go. But it's time for them to swim to bluer waters. :D

Big thanks to Castle Man who minted these for me & Paula with CinemaBoxers who did the incredible design!

Thanks so much for the great comments :lol: All of the orders that have been placed will be shipped today. For those interested in trading please see my seeking list. It hasn't been updated in awhile so feel free to email me with offers. I'm not trading for TOP 40 coins, geo jellies or peeps however.

If you are interested in not owning a school of fish please send me an email. I'm sure we can easily work something out. It was just easier to package these in schools :D

Whoo Hoo! Another DF winner! Glad I could be a part of these little buggers!

Watch out! They bite! (But not TOO hard!)

They bite on one side & gum you on the other :lol: lol - you all will see when you get em :)

edited for funny spelling typo

Edited by dorkfish

Wow! After reading some of the forum posts, I thought this was a very appropriate coin and I actually thought it was a joke! However, after reading and realizing it wasn't a joke, I just knew I had to have a set of these little guys. :lol:

Hmmmm...I wonder if people like these??? :anibad::P

I know I reeled in 2 schools worth these nippy nibblers!

Another great one Karma! I just love your Fishy Fish! :P ...And these Chatty Chompers have been long awaited, Cant say there aint a place for em here!...Great one

Im snappin at the bit for these! ;);)

Hmmmm...I wonder if people like these??? :P;)

I know I reeled in 2 schools worth these nippy nibblers!

Another great one Karma! I just love your Fishy Fish! :anibad: ...And these Chatty Chompers have been long awaited, Cant say there aint a place for em here!...Great one

Im snappin at the bit for these! :P:P

You crack me up with your play on words. If you have an extra, I would love to trade ;) How's mommy and baby doing? :P

tsun

If you have an extra, I would love to trade :anibad: How's mommy and baby doing? :P

tsun

Done deal T-sun! Ive got 3 extras!...Well 2 now. Ill let ya know when they come in! ;)

Headed out to see the Mommy real soon! All is well and we're headed to see the Fam this month in MO...Thanks...STILL STOKED!!! ;):P:P

Our little fishies arrived today, and they are just toooo cute! ToriExplorer immediately picked out her favorite, handed me my favorite, and gave ConnorCacher the third one in the school (which by the way, he decided is his favorite, too)! Our piranhas are happily swimming around in our collections.

Thanks, Karma, for another fabulous design!

I ordered a school. I plan to activate all three and dedicate them to my 3 favorite forum piranhas.

"Has a comment on EVERY thread!" :unsure:

"Arguespew" :huh::blink:

&

"I know better than YOU what the geocaching experience is meant to be." :o:ph34r::unsure:<_<

Got my school of piranhas today! Very nice coins. They are ALL KEEPERS!!! I'm not moved to buy many coins, but these were well worth the price.

I'm activating them now! I just got finished with Arguespew.

BTW- Cool icon and inventory icon. :o

Edited by Snoogans

They've been hanging out at my house for awhile now as I've been having a hard time wanting to let them go. But it's time for them to swim to bluer waters. :signalviolin:

LOL I've been the same with mine!! They're my first ever coins :mmraspberry: I totally love these fishies and am considering taking the plunge!