Geo-Woodstock 5 Coins

Red Ryder

I was the chair person in the Groundspeak store and it took a little longer to count all the orders. I am Sorry but I had to count by hand. We did not have the computer on site like hoped. This was not a "Coin Event" There was time to order the GW5 Coins before the EVENT. We are working to complete all orders as quickly as we can.

It should have been said at the tent that the order would go in within the week. We had to know how many coins to order and it would take a few days to get it all counted. If you ordered coins in the tent they will come to you. Thank you.

Billwolf1

Edited by Billwolf1

I was the chair person in the Groundspeak store and it took a little longer to count all the orders. I am Sorry but I had to count by hand. We did not have the computer on site like hoped. This was not a "Coin Event" There was time to order the GW5 Coins before the EVENT. We are working to complete all orders as quickly as we can.

It should have been said at the tent that the order would go in within the week. We had to know how many coins to order and it would take a few days to get it all counted. If you ordered coins in the tent they will come to you. Thank you.

Billwolf1

I wasn't criticizing...............just inquiring. :lol:

Dang! I could have ordered more in the tent? It's probably just as well that I didn't know. I've got to ease up on this habit a little bit.

I didn't realize that either. Though at the time I probably wouldn't have. Now, seeing they're sought after already, guess I should've ordered a few more.

Yeah, I wasn't being particularly impatient either, and I understand now that it's been spelled out.

The person that took my order in the tent told me that we should receive the coin within a week, not that the order would be placed within a week.

Since they had to be reminted rather than selling previously minted coins that didn't make the trip, this makes all the sense in the world.