My next coin - after many months in the planning

AtwellFamily

The Descendants of Benjamin Atwell & His Wife Mary

this genealogy traces the Atwell family from the first immigrant, Benjamin Atwell Sr. He married a woman whose given name was Mary but surname unknown. Their children were all born in New London, Connecticut. Three of their sons settled in the North Parish of New London, which later became Montville.

A genealogy of this family was published in 1896 by Charles Beach Atwell. That book was ten pages in length and was generally accurate for the branches that it covered. This new genealogy includes male and female lines. Some lines are continued through 2005. Over 1,900 direct descendants are included.However, this is a work in progress. Information is sought to extend it the many branches that are incomplete. In addition, to the basic facts we would like to include additional biographical information and more photographs. This book is bound in hardcover and contains 343 pages. There are over 50 photographs and portraits — most in color.

cOOL

What does this have to do with the cointest...again!?

ON TOPIC:

They are an angel eye and an airplane insignia...

Ble68, I love the visual aides. Is that the same as a flounder? If not, I say flounder!

It is a sucker fish. I think the real name is a plecko. they eat algae in tanks. I never really knew they lived in freshwater ponds or lakes 2!! :blink:

Hmmmm :blink::D:lol: Atwell has been making a lot of baseball references. Could the second picture be a score board of how many puzzle caches you've find of some kind??? For the eye....hmmm no clue could it be a baseball mascot??

Could you please explain how you got baseball references from the clues? From my guesses you can see I'm a dunce

Hmmmm :blink::D:lol: Atwell has been making a lot of baseball references. Could the second picture be a score board of how many puzzle caches you've find of some kind??? For the eye....hmmm no clue could it be a baseball mascot??

Could you please explain how you got baseball references from the clues? From my guesses you can see I'm a dunce

yeah :D please help me understand

Edited by Ble68

That grilled cheese sammich that was on ebay that had a picture of jesus on it?

Whoa...This has got deep! Had to attend to a friend for a bit and then see this! :lol:

Reminds me of my Million Dollar idea!!!...Dont tell anyone, and you seen it here first OK? :D

THE VIRGIN MARY TOASTER...Thats right~Toast every slice to look like the Virgin Mary herself! :D

Then you could start selling toast on Ebay at like 2500.00 a slice! And if your wondering...YEP-Jesus gets a toaster too!

Sorry-Just made me think of the Killer idea I had awhile back...Sheesh! and my girlfriend laughed at me!!! :):blink:

HMMMMM Now for what we're here for...I guess its a Rotten Egg...Over Easy, And that thing at the bottom is Tetris Blocks that you misplayed when you discovered you were eating a Rotten egg...Over Easy! :D