My next coin - after many months in the planning

AtwellFamily

Its a Frog Egg...Wait a Lizard Egg, Yeah a fishy frog egg!

Then the other is a part of a simple design chosen just to throw us off! How about that Froggy Fish Egg though...is that it???

Im gonna go dump some oil in a local stream...when I get back There had better be a hint! :blink:

Its a Frog Egg...Wait a Lizard Egg, Yeah a fishy frog egg!

Then the other is a part of a simple design chosen just to throw us off! How about that Froggy Fish Egg though...is that it???

Im gonna go dump some oil in a local stream...when I get back There had better be a hint! :D

With your guesses you don't have a wing or a prayer of getting this right. :lol:

A hint, I gave you 2 pictures and another hint if you were paying attention to my posts. :blink:

Now with all that said I gave you another, so that makes a total of 4 now, how many do you really need, this is a 5 rated puzzel thread in my eyes.

That last one was just to throw you a curve, lets see who can get it now.

remember be specific

I finally realized that it is the eye that stares at me from behind the toilet after a hard nights drinking and the bottom picture is part of the label from the vodka bottle that gets stuck to my forehead and I only notice it when I wake up and look in the mirror.

In other words--I have no clue.

I finally realized that it is the eye that stares at me from behind the toilet after a hard nights drinking and the bottom picture is part of the label from the vodka bottle that gets stuck to my forehead and I only notice it when I wake up and look in the mirror.

We must drink the same brand 'cause I have seen the same thing! :blink:

So, back to CLASS. Is is an amoeba(sp?). Maybe a black olive trying to morph into a green olive so that it can go into a martini. The bottom pic is some funky modern martini glass stem.

The Information Service of the Canadian Ophthalmological Society

Canadian Eye Bank

The Eye Bank began in 1955 as a joint effort of the Canadian Ophthalmological Society and the Canadian National Institute for the Blind. Today, hospitals, service clubs and universities are joining the effort with funding, research and volunteer support.

Corneal transplants are the most successful kind of transplant performed today, but those in need depend on you to give the gift of sight. To give the gift of sight, simply fill out any donor consent card such as the one that comes with your driver's license (in Saskatchewan, attach the red sticker to your hospital card). Then, keep the card with you.

To find out more, please contact the Eye Bank office near you.

British Columbia

Alberta

Saskatchewan

Manitoba & NW Ontario

Ontario

Québec

New Brunswick

Nova Scotia

Newfoundland and Labrador

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EYE DAILY

Daily

Film

Music

Clubs

Arts

City

Food

Style

Fun

Love Bites

Sports Blog

City Hall Blog

Cool Summer Guide

City of Style

CMW Guide

Love & Sex Guide

15th Anniversary Retrospective

Contests

Archives

Newsletter Sign Up

LUMINATO

Montreal-based artist Rafael Lozano-Hemmer brightens up the inaugural city-wide festival with an interactive light display at Harbourfront

COOL SUMMER GUIDE

Your essential primer on the hottest of the hot

Contest: win Fantastic Four premiere passes!

Live Eye: CSS + Datarock + Busdriver @ Lee's Palace, June 4

Sports Blog: Bettman Blows a Golden Chance

On Stage: Escape from Happiness

Live Eye: Track and Field, June 2-3

City Hall: Have public meetings gone to the dogs?

City Hall: City to get city-building advice

Yonge Street Stroll

Despite being this city's main street, and though it holds a mythic place in the Canadian psyche, Yonge Street occupies a strange place in our imagination...

Cannes 2007, part deux

"And the Palme d'Or goes to... that Romanian movie!" This is not what was actually said when 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days took Cannes' biggest award on Sunday night...

The National

If you're planning a wedding, you want the kind of band that plays accessible Celine Dion/Black Eyed Peas "My Humps Will Go On" medleys. You do not want The National...

Write a Letter to the Editor | Masthead & Contacts | Advertising Info | Privacy Policy | Contest Rules

© 1991-2007 Toronto Star Newspapers Limited. All rights reserved. Distribution, transmission, republication of any material is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Eye Weekly. Eye Weekly is a division of Toronto Star Newspapers Limited.

Ble68? What does any of that (post #70 and #73) you posted have to do with the cointest? Please stop.

Oh...back on topic...

Squirrel eye and cache container?

Well.....all of my posting had to do with the cointest :D The eye bank!!! The eye daily! :blink::lol::D

Ble68? What does any of that (post #70 and #73) you posted have to do with the cointest? Please stop.

Oh...back on topic...

Well.....all of my posting had to do with the cointest :D The eye bank!!! The eye daily! :blink::lol::D

We don't need a whole page of flippin' information.

Oh...back on topic...

Well.....all of my posting had to do with the cointest :blink: The eye bank!!! The eye daily! :lol::D:)

We don't need a whole page of flippin' information.

LOL!! SORRY :D