My next coin - after many months in the planning

AtwellFamily

I started this project on February 24, 2007. It was interupted by the mamoth project now known as GeoTags. I have gotten back to this now, after 2 coins have been released with similar ideas. I couldn't wait any longer and had to let you know about it. I don't want to put a picture out there until I have the coin in hand so I though I would try this.

Anyone who can tell me exactly what my next coin project is will recieve an XLE metal for free. By exactly I mean such, I will be strict on this.

The image below has two different portions of the coin artwork.

sneakpeek.jpg

BTW: There are a few people who have been in on the design and other question regarding the coin and you are not aloud to particapate. Trust me when I say, you will be taken care of. No names mentioned here but please don't participate if you have insider information.

Moderators, so you don't need to ask, I have decided to make this coin trackable.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I guess something to confuse us until your coin comes out. :ph34r:

I think the first picture of the eye is part of a snake and it's some kind of 'hazards' or 'watch out for this' while caching geocoin. I have no clue what the balck and white is. Maybe some type of Aztec design???

B)B)

Interlocking moths, since the top is the eyespot from a moth :D

(already mentioned, I just stole it to repost it) :lol:

:blink:

I didn't want you to think I was a bum. I just wanted to say interlocking, in reference to the 2nd picture. You can have the moth credit :D No worries.

Then I'll say a Moth in a thunderstorm, getting stuck by lightning a la Highlander.

Edited by ZSandmann

I have been racking my brain about this...the only couple of coins that I can think of that are coming out that are similar are the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. This is your take on it. The first picture is of that green smiley guy that sticks out his tongue. And the bottom is taken from your version of the number 42???

:D:lol::blink: