NEW Letterboxing Geocoins

Dr. Whoever

NEW Letterboxing Geocoins !!

Announcing: The New Letterboxing Geocoins Available NOW at: Letterboxing Geocoins

ACTIVATION CODES AT: www.castlecoinsandpins.com/activate/

Anyone who signs up for the newsletter on my site will get the chance at discount coupons for every new edition we put out. I will draw names randomly from my Geo-Jar of newsletter subscribers and two lucky subscribers will then be sent a discount coupon.

These exceptional 1.75” x 3.5mm Imitation Hard Enamel Geocoins sport multiple different enamels with multi-layer raised and recessed levels. These fabulous geocoins are what I believe to be the first Geocoin to celebrate Letterboxing. The back side of the coin has been cut and layered to be an actual functioning letterbox stamp. I tried it out and low and behold the darn thing worked as good as any store bought ink stamp. The pictures will NEVER do these coins justice as many of you have seen with our coins. There are two regular versions: Antique Bronze and Antique Copper. A very limited edition Gold finish was minted for an artist proof and will be in Paula’s hands and a Chrome limited set was minted for myself. These two editions will not be available at this time.

Trackable at geocaching.com with Unique Icons.

Price: $8.50

Shipping: Our Standard $2.00 USA and Canada for the first coin and just $.50 each additional coin (USA), $.75 each additional coin (Canada). WORLDWIDE: $3.50 first coin and just $1.00 each additional coin.

228b77ff-ca48-42f0-af58-6be9baf5bc95.jpg

fb646f4c-8cf9-468e-928b-6720a65bfbc5.jpg

71996f35-1b10-4c02-9d9e-38e0f146e72e.jpg

Edited by Castle Man

NEW Letterboxing Geocoins !!

Announcing: The New Letterboxing Geocoins Available NOW at: Letterboxing Geocoins

ACTIVATION CODES AT: www.castlecoinsandpins.com/activate/

Anyone who signs up for the newsletter on my site will get the chance at discount coupons for every new edition we put out. I will draw names randomly from my Geo-Jar of newsletter subscribers and two lucky subscribers will then be sent a discount coupon.

These exceptional 1.75" x 3.5mm Imitation Hard Enamel Geocoins sport multiple different enamels with multi-layer raised and recessed levels. These fabulous geocoins are what I believe to be the first Geocoin to celebrate Letterboxing. The back side of the coin has been cut and layered to be an actual functioning letterbox stamp. I tried it out and low and behold the darn thing worked as good as any store bought ink stamp. The pictures will NEVER do these coins justice as many of you have seen with our coins. There are two regular versions: Antique Bronze and Antique Copper. A very limited edition Gold finish was minted for an artist proof and will in Paula's hands and a Chrome limited set was minted for myself. These two editions will not be available at this time.

Trackable at geocaching.com with a Unique Icon.

Price: $8.50

Shipping: Our Standard $2.00 USA and Canada for the first coin and just $.50 each additional coin (USA), $.75 each additional coin (Canada). WORLDWIDE: $3.50 first coin and just $1.00 each additional coin.

228b77ff-ca48-42f0-af58-6be9baf5bc95.jpg

fb646f4c-8cf9-468e-928b-6720a65bfbc5.jpg

It's beautiful!! Great job Paula!

I was fortunate to get a sneak peek at the artwork on the letterboxing geocoin a few weeks ago, and I knew this was going to be an amazing coin, but the finished coin is absolutely stunning! Wow, Paula! That's all I can say! Wow! :ph34r: I love it! B)

Edited by rivercity

Awww... shucks. Thanks guys... being that Letterboxing got us IN to Geocaching, this one was close to my heart. I applied my love of stamp carving to the side of this coin that actually stamps. Its got some very personal elements, and I believe does justice to both LB and GC'rs!

Im glad everyone likes it, and should love it even more in person. With all the translucents, and the details - theres alot to miss unless you see it in person!

:ph34r:

I got mine two days after they were shipped... Speedy!

Id ask your Post Office, Ive never had anything come late from Castle Man.

I've never had anything not show fast from him either until this. The two orders placed on wed/thurs were both in Saturday's mail. I think they're lost.

Awww... shucks. Thanks guys... being that Letterboxing got us IN to Geocaching, this one was close to my heart. I applied my love of stamp carving to the side of this coin that actually stamps. Its got some very personal elements, and I believe does justice to both LB and GC'rs!

Im glad everyone likes it, and should love it even more in person. With all the translucents, and the details - theres alot to miss unless you see it in person!

:rolleyes:

I too got into LBing first and then GCing and have put out many hybrid LB/GC's in the local area. I think this is the best coin yet and is a real first. I shall treasure mine and give a few away as prizes on my letterbox trails. Thanks for creating a real original.

I got mine two days after they were shipped... Speedy!

Id ask your Post Office, Ive never had anything come late from Castle Man.

I've never had anything not show fast from him either until this. The two orders placed on wed/thurs were both in Saturday's mail. I think they're lost.

I ordered mine on the 5th; and CastleMan shipped them almost immediately (the postmark did confirm) but they didn't come until Tuesday...

For some reason things take a long time to get to Jersey, I've noticed it with a lot of coins, people are posting they received them a day or four before mine come in...don't know if it's b/c I'm way out on the east coast, but I've been guessing that the sheer density of people in Jersey adds a few more hops to the trip...

They actually arrived on the same day as my USA coin that i ordered on the 6th; only the letterboxing coin envelope had some dirt on it...wonder if the USPS took it on some fun detour ?!

Hope yours aren't lost.

Edited by ThirstyMick

I got these coins quite a while ago, but haven't had time to post anything. These are soooooo beautiful!! I haven't tried out the stamping, yet.

These coins are definitely on my most beautiful and most favorite list. Thanks for the awesome coins! <_<

I got these coins quite a while ago, but haven't had time to post anything. These are soooooo beautiful!! I haven't tried out the stamping, yet.

These coins are definitely on my most beautiful and most favorite list. Thanks for the awesome coins! <_<

Thanks again for the encouraging comments and love of these coins. When we first started talking about a letterboxing coin I never envisioned this. We really love it.

So when does the sale start? It is 6 minutes after the hour and I have been waiting patiently, but I am suposed to leave and meet some friends in a few minutes and they are not available yet.

Posting is all it took, as soon as I checked back the sale was running, thanks for the awesome coin and please disregard my impatience and eagerness.

Edited by Monkeybrad

Just out of curiosity: how many of the LE chrome coins have been really minted???

Coin description states that "only 15 coins" were produced - but this is at least a typo :laughing: as the "coin counter" on the web page told me that there were 29 available when I ordered my LE coin ... and that was a few hours after the sale started.

Cheers,

Dirk

By the way: An absolutely _wonderfull_ coin !!! :laughing:

Can't wait for the "Spirit of Geocaching" coin to hit the shelf as I suppose this coin to be of equal beauty ... :laughing:

Edited by Team 'zZZz'

Just out of curiosity: how many of the LE chrome coins have been really minted???

Coin description states that "only 15 coins" were produced - but this is at least a typo :D as the "coin counter" on the web page told me that there were 29 available when I ordered my LE coin ... and that was a few hours after the sale started.

Cheers,

Dirk

By the way: An absolutely _wonderfull_ coin !!! :D

Can't wait for the "Spirit of Geocaching" coin to hit the shelf as I suppose this coin to be of equal beauty ... :D

Major typo sorry 'bout that. Did the copy and past thing from another coin Edition we did to save time. Regular Editions are A. Copper, A Gold & Chrome, we did a shiny gold LE for Paula.