Triple Threat Cointest!

tsunrisebey

I'm holding the Tsunrisebey Triple Threat Cointest....winner gets:

1. Staff of Ra/Raiders of the Lost Cache geocoin

2. Whale Trail AE geocoin

3. Geotag Geocoin

This is the last contest I'm going to hold for awhile, so I'm making it a good one.

RULES: No editing posts, guess as much as needed, answers must be exactly what 'm looking for but don't worry about spelling.

Here's how to play;

I am posting 3 pictures, above each picture, I will ask a question. You must answer each question correctly in order to win. Your answers should look like this (all 3 answers must be in one post). All questions are from my Belize trip. GOOD LUCK! I will post a clue or hint here and there, you'll need to watch for my posts.

EXAMPLE:

1. Mexican Tree Frog

2. mountain blue bird

3. black angus cow

QUESTION 1: During a cave exploration, I saw something up on top of the rocks, my flashlight is highlighting it, what is that I saw?

Question1.jpg

QUESTION 2: I saw these in the wild up a tall tree, what are they (I don't want a generic answer, I want the actual name)?

Question2.jpg

QUESTION 3: I did something really stupid while at the zoo (not unusual for me), I got bit by this animal (yes, I stuck my hand in the cage), what is this animal?

QUESTION3.jpg