Arizona Season Geocoin

Jake - Team A.I.

Does it say "Arizona" anywhere on the coin? :blink:

The photographs make it hard to read, but the wooden sign on the back gives the town of "Waypoint, Arizona"

The ordering website has a modified picture that brings it out better.

Here's the images that we were supplied when they first arrived.

coinview.JPG

Edited by Jake - Team A.I.

Oh, that is a really good design! It perfectly captures that Southwestern Desert experience. We've spent a few "late Summers" in AZ, and it definitely puts a strain on the ol' internal cooling system ;):anibad:;) You know what they say; there are two seasons in Arizona: Summer and August, and August runs from June through October :P

Order placed :P

Oh, that is a really good design! It perfectly captures that Southwestern Desert experience. We've spent a few "late Summers" in AZ, and it definitely puts a strain on the ol' internal cooling system :D:D:) You know what they say; there are two seasons in Arizona: Summer and August, and August runs from June through October :D

Order placed :D

Any trades going on? I'd love to get one to send to my recently-moved-to-Phoenix caching buddy!

Next, one of you down-easters need to do a Maine coin with my hubby's favorite sentiment about the state -- he says Maine has only 2 seasons ... Winter, and July 4th! :D

Happy Trails,

Yeah, the request was received, and was already in our spreadsheet. Invoices weren't going out until we had the coins, so now that we do, invoices for existing requests will go out this weekend.

I know that I ordered some but I can't remember how many. If it was for two can you make it for three coins please.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, the request was received, and was already in our spreadsheet. Invoices weren't going out until we had the coins, so now that we do, invoices for existing requests will go out this weekend.

I know that I ordered some but I can't remember how many. If it was for two can you make it for three coins please.

Thanks in advance.

Done.

I just ordered two coins from your web site. Not sure if it went thru or not. Would you check and make sure it did?

I have not gotten an invoice yet. Guess that means the order must not have worked. I want two of the coins. Do I need to reorder or do you have the original order I placed?

I just ordered two coins from your web site. Not sure if it went thru or not. Would you check and make sure it did?

I have not gotten an invoice yet. Guess that means the order must not have worked. I want two of the coins. Do I need to reorder or do you have the original order I placed?

All taken care of.

For anyone else placing orders. If you don't get a thank you message when you placed your order, chances are your order didn't go through. If we get multiple orders, we will contact you to verify the number of coins desired.

The invoices are being sent out manually by me, and your particular order didn't hit the inbox for over 2 1/2 hours. By that time, I was sawing logs. :blink: You should have the invoice waiting in your inbox at this time.

I've sent another batch of coins today. There are a few folks that haven't paid their invoices. If you are curious about the status of your order, send me a private email and I will check it.

Considering how hot it is today here in AZ, these coins are very appropriate. The ordering page is still up and we are still taking orders.

Arizona Seasons Coin order page