Looking for keen geocachers in Belgium

irvings

Hi

I am a freelance writer based in the UK and I'm writing an article on geocaching for the (A)WAY expatriate magazine, based in Belgium.

I'm looking for keen geocachers who wouldn't mind talking about their experience of geocaching in Belgium for the article.

If you're interested in helping me contact me on: miranda.irving@gmail.com.

Many thanks

Miranda Irving

Freelance Writer.

Hi

I am a freelance writer based in the UK and I'm writing an article on geocaching for the (A)WAY expatriate magazine, based in Belgium.

I'm looking for keen geocachers who wouldn't mind talking about their experience of geocaching in Belgium for the article.

Many thanks

Miranda Irving

Freelance Writer.

I think there are many cachers in Belgium that want to help you, but what do you want exactly? Will you ask questions or do we have to write a little story about our experience that you can use? You need old dogs or fresh newbies? Or maybe both?

If you can give us a little more information (maybe here and on the forum on the .be site) you'll see that Belgian geocachers often are very helpfull to give our hobby some extra media-attention!

Hi

Many thanks

Miranda Irving

Freelance Writer.

I think there are many cachers in Belgium that want to help you, but what do you want exactly? Will you ask questions or do we have to write a little story about our experience that you can use? You need old dogs or fresh newbies? Or maybe both?

If you can give us a little more information (maybe here and on the forum on the .be site) you'll see that Belgian geocachers often are very helpfull to give our hobby some extra media-attention!

I'm looking for English speakers who have done some geocaching, newbies or otherwise. In particular - but not exclusively - I am looking for those with families who geocache with their children. I will ask some questions either on the phone or via email once the individual has got in touch.

Hope this helps.

I agree, it needs some more advertising as it is a great hobby.

Miranda

Hi

Many thanks

Miranda Irving

Freelance Writer.

A family of four ... two suns. We cache as soon we have the opportunity. Tomorrow f.e. we have "No Escape" (named after the youngest JanNO). We will cache in five different countries during one day (France, Luxemburg, Germany, the Netherlands and then back to Belgium). We started in the August 2006 and enjoid it ever since.

Edited by schaffelaars