Pocket PC or Windows PDA using Cachmate?

It works great! I have played with other pieces of software but have always come back to Cachemate. It works well with either an internal GPS or external bluetooth GPS as well. The GPS giving you the distance to cache information and pointer arrow if you are out without your regular GPS. I still prefer to use my GPSMap 60cx for looking, but I always know what I am looking for with the ipaq loaded with the pocket queries and Cachemate.

I have used Cachemate on a Palm, as well as PPC. IMO Cachemate PPC is WAY better than Cachemate for Palm!! If you have used GSAK then you will see the Features of Cachemate PPC to be very much alike! (Filters, Databases, Searching, etc.) Its a very powerful Geocaching tool! I will also give GPXSonar 2 thumbs up, as this is also a Very good Program!! Infact after using both of these Programs its hard to pick a Favorite, they both have some really nice features!!! VENTUREMAN7

If you haven't received enough positive feedback yet - I'll add my enthusiastic "thumbs up". Great appplication - easy to use. A suggestion - install it on the main memory rather than on the storage card - runs much faster that way. I use an iPAQ rx 1955 with 64 mb main memory