Pirates of the Chesapeake Geocoin

jray8

:) WOW! :( When the group saw this one the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOs! Didn't stop. Put us in for a HUM? :) Lets count: the celts, Abbycacher, Izzycacher, BubbaDaMike, 5th Element, TTRose, Porcini94947, fifth Element, Robustus, Jazzytrees, Reddaisy and one set for good measure. :) 10 to 12 Please. Are they coming in more than one metal?

Robustus and crew

Everytime I see the word "Chesapeake", my brain immediately wants to believe it's "Cheesecake". Hence, I'm glad your handle isn't "Pirates of the Cheesecake", because it would've lessened the coolness factor of the coin just a little. At least until dessert time. :unsure:

MMMMMMM!!! ... Key Yime Cheesecake! I must be hungry ... oh yeah, time for breakfast! LOL

I'm in for 2 or 3 of these. It will be STRIKING in gold ...

Coins! I need Coins!! Invoices!! I need Invoices!! (WHAT AM I SAYING!?!?!?)

Candy

*squees a little*

I've got to have these! I've been a pirate person since BEFORE Pirates of the Caribbean -- I think is has something to do with living in Seattle and Seafair :unsure: (and I have Pirate Wellies to boot!)

I'm going to need two sets of these - one for me and one for a friend's boyfriend who is one of the Seafair Pirates.

Yarr....