Pirates of the Chesapeake Geocoin

jray8

DOH! email correction. its jray8@comcast.NET not com. sorry if you tried to reach me the other way.

it will be available for sale around the first of august on coinsandpins.com. i am reserving mine for trades.

LOL being a member of the Pirates of the Cache-ibbean team, I think we need to have one of a fellow pirates coins :)

Did these make an appearance yet on C&Ps?

I've not found them yet there... I keep going back checking as I've not been getting any emails from C&P about listing of new coins. The one I am holding is on its way to China & is one of JRay8's own activated coins that I volunteered to take back to its "birthplace" :laughing: . Trust me this coin is sooo good looking if there is ANY notice given of its arrival at C&P, their server will be guaranteed to be crashed... that or the coins will sell out in a heartbeat. (unless a thousand are on order)

I'd keep checking... I thought they were going to be there soon.

Nice, Very nice! The pink is kinda cool!!!

its not pink. its tranparent red. the metal is textured under the paint and makes it kinda sparkle. this coin is also a full 2 inches across. it really does look great. the pictures do it little justice.

i still have some to trade. mostly in bronze. shoot me an email if you have something to trade.

Edited by jray8

Got mine today! Pictures definately do not do them justice. This is a BIG BEAUTIFUL coin! I'm glad we orderes them when we did. Got one silver, one gold and three copper, two to trade as I am sure these are going to be high on the seeking lists!

Beautiful coins - my "gold" one sure looks like bronze though!

You might be right <_<

I ordered a "Shiny Gold" and a "Poppy Coin" first, when they went on sale at Coins and Pins. About twenty minutes later, I went back and ordered two coin holders and a Bronze and a Silver Chesapeake Pirate coin.

After I got my two seperate packages, I opened the one with the Poppy coin. I assumed the Pirate coin was the gold one. Today I got the two other Pirate coins out of the package with the stands, and the "bronze" one is very shiny. I'm glad I waited and didn't activate the first one I got out. The shiny gold one is the one that I'm for sure keeping. But the shiny one was in the package with the silver one I ordered. So, I wonder if they got mixed up somehow?

That said, I LOVE COINS & PINS. I think the coins they sell are really top notch. And these Pirate coins are AWESOME! Whoever designed them is very artistic and talented!

I ordered 3- Gold and 1-Bronze and when I lay them side by side I either got 3 Gold or 3 Bronze. E-mailed C+P to no avail! Oh Well, at least I didn't get skunked like usual :mad:

C+P emailed me today with a most generous offer to rectify the mistake. I imagine after filling a few dozen orders Gold and Bronze gotta start looking alike :( Thanks for the great Customer Service!!

I ordered 3- Gold and 1-Bronze and when I lay them side by side I either got 3 Gold or 3 Bronze. E-mailed C+P to no avail! Oh Well, at least I didn't get skunked like usual :)

C+P emailed me today with a most generous offer to rectify the mistake. I imagine after filling a few dozen orders Gold and Bronze gotta start looking alike :) Thanks for the great Customer Service!!

That is good to know. I too ordered gold and they sure look bronze to me. I would much prefer the gold. They have not replied to my email yet. That they did yours gives one hope. :)