Phoenix Arizona (West Valley)

Choppersean

Was hoping to get out early tomorrow morning with the kids.........before it gets too hot.

Anyone have any suggestions on some really excellent caches in the West Valley area of Phoenix? I guess I am just getting kind of tired of the magnetic key holders stuck to the backside of a street/traffic sign or a lightpole, etc.

I would love any suggestions of more traditional caches (non-micro) that are unusual, that have fun stuff inside, or are in a really cool location......and ones that are not terribly difficult but not too easy either. Any particular puzzle cache that was fun/good would also be nice. I want to make sure the kids have fun. I think they are getting more tired [than I] of caches that are.........well, less than inspiring and hardly creative.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have.........

Sean

McDowells are east side... I live over here and have found some nice ones on state land. As far as west side, maybe head to the White Tanks? I haven't been there to cache but the hiking is pretty good. I see a few caches on the map there too. I'm with you, I get tired of magnet micros as well.

There are some nice ones, also, in the preserve south of Shea at 40th street I can say I have personally found, if you want to head this way. Not sure how far west you are.

Good luck... Nice to see another Arizonan in the threads :blink:

Edited by redcoyote12