Looking for my first GPS-anyone have one for sale?

I am looking for a good used GPS. I know I can get a basic model for around $100 new but I would like something a bit fancier and if someone is selling one for around that price can you please let me know the details. I am very excited about going on my first geocache adventure and would like to get something that is user friendly and has the recommended mb's for caching.

thanks!

Beth :D

i am selling an explorist 210 in very good condition. just a feew normal small scratches on the screen nothing harmful. now its not just the gps but it includes pc cable, car adapter, mapsend topo 3d usa, geocache software, mapsend lite, 210 gps and case. because its a kit i will sell it at $150 pretty firm on the price but shipping is negotiable.

I have a Garmin foretrex 101 that I'd sell. It's a great starter unit. It's brand new, no scratches, etc. Read the online reviews for this model and the user reviews. It's a great unit. You can get a cable separately that will allow you to download waypoints, etc. from your computer. It part with it for $95 including shipping. John

Edited by jrlyle

i am selling an explorist 210 in very good condition. just a feew normal small scratches on the screen nothing harmful. now its not just the gps but it includes pc cable, car adapter, mapsend topo 3d usa, geocache software, mapsend lite, 210 gps and case. because its a kit i will sell it at $150 pretty firm on the price but shipping is negotiable.

I am also in the market for a GPS. How old is your unit and why are you selling?

I am also in the market for a GPS. How old is your unit and why are you selling?

my unit is about a year old i am selling it because i bought a 60cxif you are intrested i can find some pics it might take a while to get them here but ill try.

i have a e-trex legend for sale. it is like new i also have a case, data cable,dvd guide from garmin, all the

manuals and the quick start up guide for it. if you have any questions e-mail me at cb88@insightbb.com i

have pictures for all of the stuff. 100 dollars for the stuff and 10 dollars shipping 110 total i have an

yahoo im its fraire_1999 this is a very good gps its a must have i do have paypal also so lets talk

This post has been edited by cornbread88

Hi, I have a Garmin etrex Legend, the one in the bright blue housing, for sale.

cf-sm.jpg

You can check out all the spec's on this unit at Garmin eTrex Legend.

I've had this GPS since last August, it's been a fantastic unit. I've done some geo-caching with it and used it on the road a few times. Simple to use, easy to carry. It is in perfectly new condition, I can't even find a scratch on it. I have everything that came in the box: the GPS unit, Quick Start Guide, Owner's Manual, PC Interface Cable, and the Wrist Strap.

It came with all the basic maps installed but you can purchase and download 17 additional maps for this unit.

For Mother's Day I received a Garmin 60Cx which is I why I'm selling this one. I've been very pleased with the eTrex Legend and would still be using it if I hadn't been surprised with the 60Cx. The eTrex Legend is one of the most popular entry level GPS units used by geo-cachers.

I'll sell this unit with everything (including shipping) for $100.

Please email me with any questions cbthediver@rushmore.com.

Cheryl