Personal Trackable Coins.....

dark_onyx1982

I am still pretty new to this. I am working on a design for a personal coin that I want to be trackable. I was going to purchse through coinsandpins.com (not decided though). I am a little confused as to who you buy your tracking numbers from. I assu,e you buy your tracking numbers through geocache.com? or is it a 3rd party? Do you supply these numbers to your coin minter?

Geocaching.com issues all the tracking numbers, and you need to get your design approved with Groundspeak first, but all of the popular geocoin sites do all that for you. You don't need to worry about that aspect of it unless you are dealing directly with the mint.

--Marky

Geocaching.com issues all the tracking numbers, and you need to get your design approved with Groundspeak first, but all of the popular geocoin sites do all that for you. You don't need to worry about that aspect of it unless you are dealing directly with the mint.

--Marky

Thank you for the help. Here is the mock-up of the front, I am still tweaking the text on the back. I am going for 1.5" & 2mm thickness.

l_21e1f1f5f1b26d03a6f569a6c8bb7d4c.jpg

--Marky

Thank you for the help. Here is the mock-up of the front, I am still tweaking the text on the back. I am going for 1.5" & 2mm thickness.

l_21e1f1f5f1b26d03a6f569a6c8bb7d4c.jpg

Would be cool if you could work it like a relief, 3-D or textured of some kind :D

I was going to do the flower as a photo. the black and purple is gonna be enamal with raised silver lettering. I made the same deisgn with the flower is "art-work" but I did not like it as much. I also made the 3-d releif versoion with no color, just a silver coing, I konda like that one too. Thank you for the tips............any others?