Pocket Queries not being sent

EagleTrax

I have a new Premium Membership as of a few days ago. I created 3 pocket queries earlier today (5/31) but have yet to reeive them. They're set to go as zipped files. The pocket query page indicates they have been generated. How long should it normally take? My husband get's his within a few minutes. Please advise.

Hmmm. I run my own mail server.

But I'll change my email address to a gmail one for a few days and see if that creates any difference.

(I don't want to create a conspiracy, but sometimes I suspect that non-US mail is somehow '2nd class') :o

---

UPDATE: I configured GC.com mail to go via a gmail pop box, and what do you know? Instant emails, and even a pocket query. Sorry GC.com, seems that things are working just fine.

Edited by beltfamily

I ran two queries this morning. The route query came through to my g-mail account in about a minute (as is usual). Five hours later the standard pocket query I generated has still not arrived..... I do this all the time so I know how it works, but no matter what I do it will not send the zip file.....

So now I am off to Las Vegas with a two week old zip file. :o