Calling all MWGB Chicks

ParentsofSAM

And of course we too would like to complete our set. Ours have shipped and the missus will have her chicks and I will have the guys coin available. Drop us a line :laughing:. Honeybunnies don't bite, we just nibble a little...

GPX Navigators Go Girl Go Girl

The Chicks Secret Secret

Secret Secret Secret

Mallard Mallard Secret

The Go Girl coins belong to my daughter and she wants to do her own trades. I'm still trying to get her to trade with me! :huh: The only reason they are in my name I guess is cause mama paid. I should have corrected that from the start. Ahem! :unsure:

My son has a set of the Frogs also - so both kids want to trade their own. I've created little monsters! :blink:

Also - the three listed at the bottom of the list. I know what one is, and maybe what another is but still confused about them. Can someone email me what I am missing? Thanks. :huh:

Haven't got mine yet and can't wait. Hopefully tomorrow!!!

Sadly, we are still waiting to see the duck coins. It appears that ours took a wrong turn while in Kendalville and ended up somewhere in Illinois I believe. (I knew we should've let the ducks borrow the GPS!) Pehaps they can call upon the homing services of the SUPER SECRET DUCK to guide them home!

1bee91f3-3484-4eac-9c6e-1be468e3fb60.jpg

Here are Mama Cache and Geocurls duckies.

I would love to arrange with everyone for these ducks. I have quoted those who I think have received theirs already. Please email me if you are interested.

I think between Lindsy and I we sent emails to almost everyone. I hope to collect a full set. Still need to talk to a few people.

Team Maddog-MADPUP

Team Maddog-TMADOG

ATMouse-HC (0001 - 0025)

ATMouse-BBTC (01 - 25) or

ATMouse-bbrn (01 - 25) We arranged a trade with the owner of one of these, but I'm not sure which number goes with that person :laughing:

Butterfly Girlz-Girlz

Would love to trade for the rest of the coins!

Whew! Got our chicks and guys coins last night. We are interested in completing our sets on both. We participated in the pre-trading, but it should work out that if you don't have ours, we don't have yours. Marie's ducks turned out especially nice in gold glitter. We'll be gone through the weekend, but we'd love to trade. You mail, we'll mail and we'll meet in the middle :( .

Is there a list for Guy coins like the list of Chick coins.

Did this list ever surface? It would be nice to know who was in the group, what

metals were used and what the engravings were...

Wow there was a big response for the list! I have emailed most the people back but I am also going to post it on Google Spreadsheets.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pNf...vR_YHX7DOZlCPfQ

Yes the list did surface it was back on page 3. I brought the link forward for anyone else that wants to check out the full set of chicks. I also have gone back and added the finishes of each coin to that list.

I was not in charge of or involved in the guys coin project so I do not have a list of the guys coins...sorry.

I am so glad everyone is enjoying their chicks I know I love mine. :D I hope everyone else who is trading for them loves them too.

I also thank all the chicks who joined this project and Steve and Sharon (HogwildStuff) for all they have done to for this project. The really have gone above and beyond. :D:(

**Also as a note I have been busy dealing with some other issues (and back to school stuff; we go back on Monday) so I have not had a chance to email many chicks for trades...so if you read this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save a duckie for me to trade and when all the issues get sorted out (and we are in school) I will be emailing you.**

It means a lot to me to have a complete set of duckies. :D

Thanks to the folks who have contacted me about trades. I haven't figured out how many ducks I'll have available yet, but I'm keeping a list of people who want to trade.

Can you please addme your list for trading?

Here is my flock of ducks. You can click the pictures to make them bigger.

th_duckflockfront.jpg th_duckflockback.jpg

Here are 2 of the special duckies.

th_specialducksfront.jpg th_specialducksback.jpg

Well I acquired one of the two special ducks listed and that would be the duckies. I will have to work on getting the Mallard and what ever the third one is. And of course everyone elses personal duck as well.

Hi Everyone -

This is the first time I've done trading on this level, so I'm a little slow starting this but I wanted to get everything in place before I asked. I'm looking to trade one-on-one. I don't have much time to review the forums, so if you would like to trade with me and don't already have one on my ducks please email me at PatriciaDuckies@comcast.net

Duckies002.JPG

I did participate in the pre-ship trade so I have a few, here is a list of those I'm still looking to trade with.

If you’re not on this list and don't have one of mine, please email me I'm more than willing to trade. I will also trade for the frogs.

Cacher Name - Name - Engraving

SAMrGRITS - Samantha - SRGSAM

SAMRGRITS - Madelyn - MADELYN

Mama Cache - Sharon Mama Cache - (01 - 50)

Geocurls - Collette - Geocurls

Dressel Dragons - Brenda DD (001 - 057)

Dressel Dragons - Heather I am 5

Team Maddog - Julie - MADPUP

Team Maddog - Julie - TMADOG

ATMouse - Alison - bbrn (01 - 25)

ATMouse - Alison - ATM (01 - 32)

ATMouse - Alison - HC (0001 - 0025)

ATMouse - Alison - BBTC (01 - 25)

GPX Navigators - Michele - GPX Navs

Go Girl - Jamie - Go Girl

WI_Robin - Robin - WI_Robin

Random Find Annette RANDOM Gold

Are we there yet? - Barbara - AWTY (01 - 50)

LadyBee4T - Beverly - LB4T (01 - 50)

LadyBee4T - Beverly - LB4T (01 - 57)

LadyBee4T- Beverly - NN (01 - 50)

Butterfly Girlz - Janet - Girlz

Thanks -

Patricia aka Allwayslooking_99

Edited by allwayslooking_99

Hi Everyone -

This is the first time I've done trading on this level, so I'm a little slow starting this but I wanted to get everything in place before I asked. I'm looking to trade one-on-one. I don't have much time to review the forums, so if you would like to trade with me and don't already have one on my ducks please email me at PatriciaDuckies@comcast.net

Duckies002.JPG

I did participate in the pre-ship trade so I have a few, here is a list of those I'm still looking to trade with.

If you’re not on this list and don't have one of mine, please email me I'm more than willing to trade. I will also trade for the frogs.

Cacher Name - Name - Engraving

SAMrGRITS - Samantha - SRGSAM

Mama Cache - Sharon Mama Cache - (01 - 50)

Geocurls - Collette - Geocurls

Dressel Dragons - Brenda DD (001 - 057)

Dressel Dragons - Heather I am 5

Team Maddog - Julie - MADPUP

Team Maddog - Julie - TMADOG

ATMouse - Alison - bbrn (01 - 25)

ATMouse - Alison - ATM (01 - 32)

ATMouse - Alison - HC (0001 - 0025)

ATMouse - Alison - BBTC (01 - 25)

GPX Navigators - Michele - GPX Navs

Go Girl - Jamie - Go Girl

WI_Robin - Robin - WI_Robin

Random Find Annette RANDOM Gold

Are we there yet? - Barbara - AWTY (01 - 50)

LadyBee4T - Beverly - LB4T (01 - 57)

LadyBee4T- Beverly - NN (01 - 50)

Butterfly Girlz - Janet - Girlz

Son of Cyclops - Madelyn - Madelyn

Thanks -

Patricia aka Allwayslooking_99

Email sent :D .

ParentsofSAM Stephanie PSAM (01 - 75)

SAMrGRITS Samantha SRGSAM

SAMrGRITS Ashley ASHLEY

SAMrGRITS Madelyn MADELYN

UOTrackers Jen MIACHK#2

Mama Cache Sharon Mama Cache (01 - 50)

Geocurls Collette Geocurls

lindsychris Lindsy LC (001 - 107)

Dressel Dragons Brenda DD (001 - 057)

Dressel Dragons Heather I am 5

Allwayslooking99 Patricia ALL (01 - 57)

Team Maddog Julie MADPUP

Team Maddog Julie TMADOG

ATMouse Alison bbrn (01 - 25)

ATMouse Alison ATM (01 - 32)

ATMouse Alison HC (0001 - 0025)

ATMouse Alison BBTC (01 - 25)

GPX Navigators Michele GPX Navs

CLAMM Lisa CLAMM (01 - 57)

WI_Robin Robin WI_Robin

Random Find Annette RANDOM

TnT Tracy TnTs (01 - 50)

TnT Tracy TNT (01 - 50

Are we there yet? Barbara AWTY (01 - 50)

Team Honeybunnies Marie THB (01 - 57)

Mrs 501_Gang Bernice 501- (01 - 57)

LadyBee4T Beverly LB4T (01 - 50)

LadyBee4T Beverly LB4T (01 - 57)

LadyBee4T Beverly NN (01 - 50)

Butterfly Girlz Janet Girlz

niffir Jennifer niffir

Son of Cyclops Madelyn Madelyn

Princess Lisa Lisa Lisa (001 - 100)

ClickChik Ellen CC (001 - 107)

Team CoyChev Donna CoyChev

2golfers Luise Luise

Marky & Joani Joani M&J (01 - 55)

The Chicks Secret Secret

Secret Secret Secret

Mallard Mallard Secret

Well the ducks are starting to land at my doorstep!!!! Let the collection begin!!!

Well, our ducks finally landed today! WOOO HOOO!!

But, I was under the impression that we were getting 7 extra if we ordered 50 of them? Our order just contained 50. Did anyone else have this issue?

I'm not sure if I did or not, as I didn't count beyond noticing that I was included in the swapping so was short some of my 50. I didn't get any of a 2nd color scheme like I thought the extra 7 were supposed to be, but there were other extras in there that I wasn't planning on getting. So I don't know if they just swapped out the 7 extras for something else or what exactly happened :anitongue:

But, I was under the impression that we were getting 7 extra if we ordered 50 of them? Our order just contained 50. Did anyone else have this issue?

I'm so glad you finally got them, I've been watching the forums to make sure. I'm the person they were shipped to in error.

I also didn't get the extra seven that I thought we were supposed to get, I also didn't get the frog that some got, the secret duck, or the extra duckies. I simply got mine and the ones for the trade. I'm still super happy with the way HogWild handle things. They were very helpful in locating mine, and helping me get your address to mail them to. As for the ones I'm missing, I'm having a ball being on the hunt.

I don't know if you seen the email I sent, but I didn't think enough to ask before I sent yours to you if you wanted to trade, I still don't have one of yours. I would love to trade.

I'm not sure if I did or not, as I didn't count beyond noticing that I was included in the swapping so was short some of my 50. I didn't get any of a 2nd color scheme like I thought the extra 7 were supposed to be, but there were other extras in there that I wasn't planning on getting. So I don't know if they just swapped out the 7 extras for something else or what exactly happened :(

I have been managing ClickChik's flock for her this week (she is out of town). I got her ducks in a row and counted them to see which ones she had and which ones she was "missing". When I finished counting, I found that she had 17 that had been traded, and one which had the "engraving" messed up so another one of her initial 100 was "missing". She got her 17 trades, and the extra ducks/secret duck(s).

In her total package, she only had 3 copper ducks and 1 black nickle duck and those were the "specials" that were in her trade bag, the rest were all gold. Her ducks were numbered from 001 to 107 so as far as I can tell she got all 107.

ParentsofSAM Stephanie PSAM (01 - 75)

SAMrGRITS Ashley ASHLEY

UOTrackers Jen MIACHK#2

lindsychris Lindsy LC (001 - 107)

Allwayslooking99 Patricia ALL (01 - 57)

Team Maddog Julie MADPUP

Team Maddog Julie TMADOG

ATMouse Alison ATM (01 - 32)

CLAMM Lisa CLAMM (01 - 57)

WI_Robin Robin WI_Robin

TnT Tracy TnTs (01 - 50)

TnT Tracy TNT (01 - 50

Team Honeybunnies Marie THB (01 - 57)

Mrs 501_Gang Bernice 501- (01 - 57)

niffir Jennifer niffir

Son of Cyclops Madelyn Madelyn

Princess Lisa Lisa Lisa (001 - 100)

ClickChik Ellen CC (001 - 107)

Team CoyChev Donna CoyChev

2golfers Luise Luise

Marky & Joani Joani M&J (01 - 55)

The Chicks Secret Secret

Secret Secret Secret

Mallard Mallard Secret

Updating the list of ducks I have. Does anyone know what the LP#700 duck is? I do not see it on the list?

Edited by Damenace

Steve included one of his guy coins in each package. That is the guy you got. Unless you were Parents of Sam and then you got 50 of Steves guy coins! Whoops! :laughing:

Justin and I didn't get any guy coins :laughing:

Oh, Well.

You all did a great job and we are satisfied with all you folks did to make sure we all got taken care of.

On to trades, we have two ducks,

Justin's(9yr old son)(he liked the ducks better)is light orange with purple bow. Numbered TnTs01-50

Tracy's is Red with green bow numbered TnT01-50

We both did pre-trade but would very much like to get two of each other coin.

Will post pictures and still needed list shortly.

I have been moving, so other things have kind of been taking a backseat to that. I did get all of my trades packaged up yesterday and off to the post office. The only ones that did not get mailed are the people I am trading a geojelly and a duck with. I am expecting the geojellies sometime this week.

I don't collect, I release all of my coins, so I am not interested in trading ducks. If you would like one I am willing to trade a geojelly and a duck for any trackable coin that I don't already have (all of my coins are activated, so check out my profile). An other way to obtain one would be e-bay. I am selling the rest of my extras on e-bay and I am including a free duck with each coin. If neither of those works for you drop me an e-mail. I am pretty easy to work with :laughing: . - Robin

For any aand all on list that we are still missing, Quack Quack calling all chicks. Justin and I would really really like to get complete sets for us both. We each have our chicks to trade. I don't have pics yet. The TnT coins are red( my birthstone) with green bows( Tanks birthstone) and Justin are TnTs that are a light orange(his birthstone) with purple bows(Hallies birthstone).

Team Maddog Julie MADPUP

Team Maddog Julie TMADOG

Go Girl Jamie Go Girl

Secret Secret Secret BN

Edited by T"n"T

For any aand all on list that we are still missing, Quack Quack calling all chicks. Justin and I would really really like to get complete sets for us both. We each have our chicks to trade. I don't have pics yet. The TnT coins are red( my birthstone) with green bows( Tanks birthstone) and Justin are TnTs that are a light orange(his birthstone) with purple bows(Hallies birthstone).

Team Maddog Julie MADPUP

Team Maddog Julie TMADOG

Secret Secret Secret BN

I received my corrected ducks a few weeks ago and have them to trade if anyone is still looking for them!

:)

And I got my extra duckies (to make up for the ones mistakenly traded) in the mail a couple weeks ago as well. I've been dropping duckies off in caches in my area and having a great time doing it. Thanks!