Calling all MWGB Chicks

ParentsofSAM

I have seen pics of these. They are too cute!! :laughing::laughing: I will be looking to trade if anyone is interested. I will have geojellies ver2 sometime mid august. My current trader list is not very big but hopefully there is something of interest. Please email me pengofamily (at) gmail.com

Thanks!! :laughing::laughing:

P.S. How many 'chicks' are there in this round??

Ho wow! Very cute! How many color? Who can I ask if I want it?

ParentsofSam was the organizer the group. Hopefully she can post a list of everyone involved so those who are looking for them will know who to contact.

In looking at the info the group received--there are about 40 different versions of the ducks. This was before the delivery issue though, so some may have requested to not receive their ducks.

There are 29 Geo-Chicks in this project that made a total of 38 different duckies color combinations. (this does not take into account the different engravings)

Plus there are 3 special secret duckies out there. See if you can figure them out....??? :huh::blink:

So if you want a full set you will need to collect 41 duckies. :P

If anyone wants I will be glad to provide them with a duckie checklist so you can collect them all. :ph34r: Email me and I will sent back the Excel spreadsheet. <_<

Plus there are 3 special secret duckies out there. See if you can figure them out....??? :huh::blink:

So if you want a full set you will need to collect 41 duckies. :P

If anyone wants I will be glad to provide them with a duckie checklist so you can collect them all. :ph34r: Email me and I will sent back the Excel spreadsheet. <_<

Naked Duck, Thank you Duck and a Mallard?

Can I please have the list so I can try my luck.

I ordered ducks too. Mine just shipped today, so I should get them soon. I am happy to trade! I am hoping to get a full set.

Lisa and I are going to try to work our trades out together to save on shipping for us, and for those who want our ducks.

For example--you want to trade two of your geo-jellies for one of my ducks and one of Lisas. You'd ship both of your jellies to one of us and one of us would send you both of the ducks. This should save the shipping hassle for everyone involved.

Lisa and I are going to try to work our trades out together to save on shipping for us, and for those who want our ducks.

For example--you want to trade two of your geo-jellies for one of my ducks and one of Lisas. You'd ship both of your jellies to one of us and one of us would send you both of the ducks. This should save the shipping hassle for everyone involved.

I just came to post that you and I were going to work together Lindsy, but you beat me to it! Hopefully that makes shipping a little easier for everyone

VERY VERY Close...but not quite. <_< The 3rd one may stay under wraps until MWGB 2008 that has not been decided yet....

Wow there was a big response for the list! I have emailed most the people back but I am also going to post it on Google Spreadsheets.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pNf...vR_YHX7DOZlCPfQ

Will be collecting them after all :blink: !!!

Edited by Damenace

VERY VERY Close...but not quite. :blink: The 3rd one may stay under wraps until MWGB 2008 that has not been decided yet....

Wow there was a big response for the list! I have emailed most the people back but I am also going to post it on Google Spreadsheets.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pNf...vR_YHX7DOZlCPfQ

How about a roasted duck? <_<

Well here goes the insanity once again :P !!! I am looking to collect all of the MWGB Duckies that are on this list.

Many of the names listed below did not participate in the GW5 Chicks so I have a Damenace Trolley in Gold to offer for each Ducky.

For those who already have my Trolley Coin, I guess I better get creative :) !

Anyone care to trade? Please email me if interested.

ParentsofSAM Stephanie PSAM (01 - 75)

SAMrGRITS Samantha SRGSAM

SAMrGRITS Ashley ASHLEY

SAMrGRITS Madelyn MADELYN

UOTrackers Jen MIACHK#2

Mama Cache Sharon Mama Cache (01 - 50)

Geocurls Collette Geocurls

lindsychris Lindsy LC (001 - 107)

Dressel Dragons Brenda DD (001 - 057)

Dressel Dragons Heather I am 5

Allwayslooking99 Patricia ALL (01 - 57)

Team Maddog Julie MADPUP

Team Maddog Julie TMADOG

ATMouse Alison bbrn (01 - 25)

ATMouse Alison ATM (01 - 32)

ATMouse Alison HC (0001 - 0025)

ATMouse Alison BBTC (01 - 25)

GPX Navigators Michele GPX Navs

GPX Navigators Go Girl Go Girl

CLAMM Lisa CLAMM (01 - 57)

WI_Robin Robin WI_Robin

Random Find Annette RANDOM

TnT Tracy TnTs (01 - 50)

TnT Tracy TNT (01 - 50

Are we there yet? Barbara AWTY (01 - 50)

Team Honeybunnies Marie THB (01 - 57)

Mrs 501_Gang Bernice 501- (01 - 57)

LadyBee4T Beverly LB4T (01 - 50)

LadyBee4T Beverly LB4T (01 - 57)

LadyBee4T Beverly NN (01 - 50)

LadyBee4T Beverly LB4T (01 - 50)

Butterfly Girlz Janet Girlz

niffir Jennifer niffir

Son of Cyclops Madelyn Madelyn

Princess Lisa Lisa Lisa (001 - 100)

ClickChik Ellen CC (001 - 107)

Team CoyChev Donna CoyChev

2golfers Luise Luise

Marky & Joani Joani M&J (01 - 55)

The Chicks Secret Secret

Secret Secret Secret

Mallard Mallard Secret

Well here goes the insanity once again :D !!! I am looking to collect all of the MWGB Duckies that are on this list.

Many of the names listed below did not participate in the GW5 Chicks so I have a Damenace Trolley in Gold to offer for each Ducky.

For those who already have my Trolley Coin, I guess I better get creative :P !

<snipped list>

PM me your mailing address, Dennis!!!

:):D:)

Well here goes the insanity once again :D !!! I am looking to collect all of the MWGB Duckies that are on this list.

For those who already have my Trolley Coin, I guess I better get creative :P !

<snipped list>

PM me your mailing address, Dennis!!!

:):D:)

PM sent, please let me know if you get it, the stupid page came up with an IE error so I refreshed the page.

The Chicks Secret Secret

Secret Secret Secret

Mallard Mallard Secret

The Go Girl coins belong to my daughter and she wants to do her own trades. I'm still trying to get her to trade with me! :) The only reason they are in my name I guess is cause mama paid. I should have corrected that from the start. Ahem! :P

My son has a set of the Frogs also - so both kids want to trade their own. I've created little monsters! :D

Also - the three listed at the bottom of the list. I know what one is, and maybe what another is but still confused about them. Can someone email me what I am missing? Thanks. :)

Edited by GPX Navigators

Here is the secret coins explained.........

........maybe.......

The Chicks secret coin is a coin that was done as a thank you to all the chicks who were in the project. Each chick got a couple of them as a thank you from me. :D

The Mallard is just that a Mallard....each chick got at least one of those coins also. I think they may have gotten more than one each. It is a secret.

The Secret....Secret...Secret coin is well a MYSTERY.....only time will tell if that duckie wants to be revealed. :) :) :P

Edited by ParentsofSAM

The Go Girl coins belong to my daughter and she wants to do her own trades. I'm still trying to get her to trade with me! :) The only reason they are in my name I guess is cause mama paid. I should have corrected that from the start. Ahem! :P

Fixed it on the spreadsheet. Now let the trading begin. :)

I participated in the ducky thing, but was planning to use them as signature items to drop in caches or perhaps trade in person. I may be willing to let a few go as trade items, for those who absolutely must have them.

Can we please arrange a trade?

Ditto <_< . We'd hate to miss the chance to have your duck. We can offer our duck and our guys coin as well...

Well, I missed out on going to the MWGB (for the second year in a row :P - maybe, maybe I will get to go next year :D - where is it going to be next year anyway? <_< ) so I missed out on the duckies and the frogs too. I can't imagine all the hard work Damenace is going to have to do to get all of them but I hope he manages to. I'm not going to try but I wouldn't mind getting a few of 'em. They are so cute! Sooooo, if anyone would like to trade some Duckies or Frogs for some GW5 Chicks, I have some of my burgundy glitter chicks left. E-mail me or PM me if interested. Thanks!

CF30